VC Vape Mail 2021

No they’re not but after a few emails are being sent out after Easter! Apparently they had a trainee who’s first day it was and they only left him unsupervised putting orders together and completely stuffed mine up!

5 Likes

Oh no what a pain in the arse mate !
Still it’ll give you some time with the book to plan some recipes, it’s really nice ain’t it ?
What’s the mat like it’s my turn to be jealous now I could really do with one :laughing::+1:t2:

5 Likes

The book is excellent, the mat is quite plain which i actually like “MIXOLOGY” it say’s on it in Bright White, Black background!

5 Likes

Ahhh well shit mate, guess I got THAT one wrong.

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue turned me onto the books quite a while ago (PDF), and I felt the exact, same way. Had me wondering why OTHER MFG’s didn’t do the same.

6 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: TC Tips, Tricks & Questions

BCF order came in today;

13 Likes

You got some good ones there @Rocky02852.

6 Likes

Lemonade cookie?..that’s a new one on me, intrigued…

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s an old flavor that I never picked up on either, guess it’s got a wee bit of nasty alcohol in it :woozy_face: I’ve always wanted to do a Lemonade Cookie, but anyways I picked it up for this Centerfold recipe that @SessionDrummer was kink enough to post up;

9 Likes

TMI :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

8 Likes

Oppsie, gotta blame auto correction on that one ( NOT BROWSER HISTORY) :ok_hand:
:rofl:

6 Likes

Picked up a little FLV from @SmokyBlue …, arrived Monday, jus been too much shit goin on rn, haven’t had time

13 Likes

Look Ma, no leaks!! :smiley:
Glad it got there safe and sound, @St3v0 :tada:

9 Likes

Minus the Goon 1.5 and Smok tank, this is the result of my panicked buying spree. :hot_face:

Mods: 2 Centauras’, a Thelema, an Ehpro Cold steel, 1 Grus and a non DNA Odin.

Tanks: 2 Steam Crave V3(advanced) kits, Bulk RTA(thanks @Steampugs), and the qp Fatality M25

Not pictured: 4-Samsung 40T batts.(excellent battery), a shit ton of wire from www.wireoptim.com (thanks @SmilingOgre ,and a few coil tools.

THERE…that aughta do it. :thinking:

No thanks to the P.A.C.T. act…I am now PENNILESS. AT. CURRENT. TIME. :man_facepalming: :woozy_face: :laughing:

13 Likes

Got my final NicRiver order today

14 Likes

Good deal, St3v0… glad you got your nic and the odds and ends…
You will be set now, no more worries!

9 Likes

My 2 missing Flavorah flavour packs turned up today! Still for the life of me don’t understand why i ordered the Tea and Herbal one!

12 Likes

Not sure either, @Timwis but glad you got them! :slight_smile:
NO vape mail for me… I did get a bunch of bottles in yesterday… is all good…

11 Likes

Got a few flavors from @Rocky02852 yeasterday…, very much appreciated!!

15 Likes