Vaping Hand Check!

No, never thought of any different steeping methods.

4 Likes

I want to know what is in the Spiderman cup and how I can turn that into a vaping device. :thinking:

6 Likes

Spiders of course… :smirk:

5 Likes

There is just nothing like fresh coils in your new favorite tank. Ahhhh now that is the good life!

8 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!?! :wink: grins

3 Likes

Nothing like a big ass modfather with a series deck and a Whiterose at full noise with a fresh set of coils and wicks.

10 Likes

Say hello to the Aqua Reboot Cloud King Prince Vape Master 8000. The postless build deck holds up to 8 coils and has a 32ml capacity.

Ok I made that up and photoshopped it… but I was feeling so undersized.

7 Likes

FIFY. :wink:

6 Likes

OMG, I was ready to place my order :rofl:

5 Likes
4 Likes

LMFAO!!!
Gotta love the guys at O’Reilly!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Love the river pebbles “effect” in the background!

I’d be guessing Eleaf 200w, but I don’t remember it having 3 buttons at the bottom… :thinking:
/stumped

1 Like

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/200W-Eleaf-iStick-TC-Express-Kit.html

2 Likes

Hehehe I had to go check on the shelf - I forgot about the 2rd button too

4 Likes

Those pebbles are what make up the surface of most driveways and even some roads around here lol, I love gravel roads, feels like going back in time. I found that Mod on sale for like 15-20$, I love 3 battery mods lol

4 Likes

Have you ever considered crushed asphalt?

3 Likes

My drive does the same thing. I was thinking about laying some down so I was just curious… Yeah the price does suck!

3 Likes

Eel river is supposed to have some nice fishing, or so I have heard lol

4 Likes

Very funny, and a phrase I’ve used too. I can’t fathom where it goes; I suppose it just gets pressed into the soil over time. I used to try to grade it and comb it and kiss it, but the days of caring about a lost cause are long gone now! 150’ of gravel driveway maintenance gets to be a royal PIA after a while.

4 Likes