Vaping Hand Check!

I tried that too. I don’t know, I guess it’s just not for me.

Thanks bro

7 Likes

I’m a vision of red today! :heart: YNWA :heart:

11 Likes

I NEVER thought I’d appreciate a color like that, but you know? That particular combo is rather striking man! (what mod?)

Also… awesome to hear you diggin’ the Recurve!

5 Likes

Obviously not answering for him, but, you’re not the first to notice that! Wvsanta at ELR did a review on it as well, and said he got much better flavor (and less spitback) once he lowered the coil! :wink:

/waits for Pugs’ thoughts as well
Edit: LMAO didn’t have to wait long! Next post in fact… /facepalm Ah well, most know by now I reply as I go (or I’m likely to forget what I was going to… Where was I?)

5 Likes

What color do you have, are you in the USA, would you be interested in working out a trade? :smiley:

4 Likes

You go with your sexy red self gurl! ;D

8 Likes

It’s black with a red and black drip tip.

What kind of trade?

5 Likes

Ok, so this is barely tangential but I’m gonna share it anyway. In my mind it fits the same test different results theme.

I’m doing a work up right now on the Aegis Legend and I am getting very different results than other reviewers to include DJlsb who I consider a master. But ya know what, I’m just gonna put it out there. I’m convinced there are a multitude of variables that can’t be controlled to include differences in production units. I think this is more likely with mods than atties but regardless, even the differences in ours senses are valid. Although this may cause confusion for those going through multiple reviews, I still think it’s the right way to go.

8 Likes

Absolutely. Reviews are great for some performance details, getting a feel for the size, and other things you can’t necessarily glean from looking at a static standalone picture. Plus, experienced vape reviewers can add some insight that can useful as well. You can see something in a review that can be a show stopper, like battery door operation and such. So they have definite value.

But when it comes down to it, nothing will ever beat a test drive. I recall a couple years ago when I got the Iron Maiden, for example. Someone asked me my opinion and I laid out my thoughts ,including taste and performance. He got one based on that, and found it to be a complete disappointment. He could never get it built right and eventually gave it away. I on the other hand love this thing like a brother. We are all different.

6 Likes

I really like my Recurve especially since modifying the airflow. It has really good flavor, but I prefer my Ghoul and Aladdin RDAs for single coil. I am using a 3mm flat fused clapton. The top of the coil is about level with the top of the posts. Those coil guides to trim your leads are worthless to me lol

5 Likes

PM’ing you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, first let me say. Tangential. beautiful, thank you. Did you use a thesaurus or did you have that word in your lexicon? I am not being facetious. I really like how you used it.

Anywho, I agree.

5 Likes

Oooooohhh yeeeeaaaah. Loving this mod so far. Good layout, easy to fill and squonk. No accidentally hitting buttons when you squeeze the bottle. Its solid and well built. Very substantial. Can even see the display in direct sunlight. The Capo 216 is like a toy compared to this. The finish is a metal flake satin that takes on some orange look in bright sunlight.

8 Likes

Looks awesome! Just seen this in a vendor thread too…

6 Likes

Awesome. That’s good to know, thank you.

6 Likes

It’s a living hazard. My wife is a special education teaching consultant. I bought her two masters. She comes up with the damnedest words. Get this one, one of my favorites; echolalic. Most dictionaries will not come up with it but it is real. It refers to what would be commonly called “parroting”. Somebody babbling and not having a clue what they said. Priceless!!!

7 Likes

Slapped a triple coil one of these…

Into this:

10 Likes

Rolled my own Clapton’s… nah I cheated and used Clapton wire :laughing:

11 Likes

I make my own Claptons but I do cheat. I use the Daedalus. I saw it on efun.top for like $7 for the original kit if anyone would want one.

8 Likes

Have you tried steeping a batch of e-liquid in a tupoware, the large surface area might actually make a difference, something I am going to try soon.

5 Likes