The tank is empty??

2 Likes

just got home from work forgot to grab my spare juice before i left

3 Likes

Eh, I was talking to Jim… :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah empty, I just sucked it dry lol.

2 Likes

The Recurve sanded down. The airflow is pretty much wide open now and I am loving it.

6 Likes

@Jim22 grab a Polishing Rig by VandyVape and some 1000 and 2000 wet/dry paper and a drill you will have it glowing in no time.

Looking good

4 Likes

I am torn on that. I sanded it with a tiny barrel sander and then a really fine wire wheel on my Dremel. I kinda like the brushed finish but still might polish it.

3 Likes

If you polish it to a shine then lightly brush it with 800 grit (just a second or two) it comes up looking awesome.

4 Likes

I just took some 500 grit to it and took out all but the deepest scratches, then took a buffing wheel to it. It looks kinda well used and worn. Like an old wrench or tool. Its late here, I’ll post a picture later.

5 Likes

I took some 1000 grit and got it a bit shinier but left in the vertical lines. If you were to put this in the drawer of your tool chest with your sockets it would fit right in. I like the look but I like weird stuff. @woftam , I will look for the Vandy tool as I have some other rainbow tanks that need a facelift. Next gear modification I do I will post under hardware so I don’t clutter this up.

8 Likes

I think that would look amazing brushed

5 Likes

I was rocking this all day. This is the most comfortable mod I have ever held. Its like reuniting with a lover from the past… no wait its way better than that…its like wearing the same pair of socks you wore yesterday that are already preformed to the shape of your foot and fit you just perfectly. Without the smell of course.

Not only do they have the Loch Ness on sale, but they also offer it as a combo with the Terra for $39.99
The uglyass 8 coil monstrosity that scares the crap out of vapers the world over. I always wanted one just for the novelty factor if nothing else so maybe I do need a backup Loch Ness.

7 Likes

I grew a little tired of the single coil rda that came with the iguana I have to say this is a great combo for me.

It is a little too easy to over squonk (saying this as i wipe the juice off the mod for the 3rd time in a row) but the rda has really good flavour, I just have to not press the bottle so hard

7 Likes

Dang those mods are beautiful.

7 Likes

Wild Turkey Rare Breed and my Whiterose mod.

10 Likes

Living the dream… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

never really a fan of single coil RDA’s but this thing is pretty sweet :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Man, I’ve been really considering getting one. I should just bite the bullet.

6 Likes

Ok, I am about to review the recurve. I don’t like it. The flavor sucks, IMO

So, I see a post of a reviewer I have mucho respect for, @Steampugs, so I think to my self. Maybe I am not mounting my coils correctly.

So, @Steampugs have you noticed if the coil is to high or to low that the flavor is affected?

8 Likes

absolutely, makes a huge difference, at first I just slapped a coil in without putting much thought into it, 3mm ID, 3 core flapton, it was sat quite low as it looks like it should with the curvature of the deck…but the flavour was meh…so I put a 4mm ID, and sat it quite high, with the wider coil and the higher setting it forces the air underneath the coil and that makes a big difference, im more of a dual coil fan anyway, I get way more flavour with dual…but for a single…with the right build… i’d give it a solid 7 out of 10…its made exceptionally well 🖒

8 Likes