Vaping Hand Check!

If we can’t get this database to hook, I might jump OFF of one.

2 Likes

Well, that feeble carabina may aid in such a step being classed as a tragic accident.

1 Like

LOL, despite it’s 2600+ pound rating, it is not a climbing carabiner.

1 Like

Well it looks like it cannot handle one Carradine. Hold on, that might explain why some are still hanging around.

1 Like

So I broke the glass on my Blotto Max a little while ago and couldn’t find a new one!

Luckily Bearded Viking Customs came through with this awesome acrylic custom glass.

11 Likes

Is that drip tip one of his, matches the acrylic tube perfectly?

3 Likes

Nope, just one i had laying around

4 Likes

The Tokamak!
IMG_4673

10 Likes

7 Likes

Enjoying some Pod devices in Angola :angola:

8 Likes

As I have my own priorities - is the beer notable.

4 Likes

Absolutely not. It is the only drinkable beer in Angola though. They have another one called Cuca that smells and tastes like piss. I’m not even joking. It has a really weird smell to it.

3 Likes

Pairing a Mad Giant IPA with an Orange and Jackfruit juice by FoMo. The Jackfruit really lifts the fruity tones of the IPA in a delightful way. Mad Giant makes some of my favorite beer.

7 Likes

My current set ups; Venom with Viper x, Venom X LE with Maverick and SVB M21 with Saber T.

11 Likes

My Taifun family. 3@GX’s and Taifun GT4 on big papa in the back. Mama GT5 … well it’s her time of the month … leaking out on a fresh rebuild.

10 Likes

My desktop Gaurs. Getting the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen Gaurs would take effort.

8 Likes

I miss my maverick… Damn cool airflow on those… those 3 mods and RDAs would probably be well over 1k here.

2 Likes

I’d say around 1600 for the mods and another 500 for the RDAs… 'spensive

2 Likes

“Upgraded my vaping experience by pairing the WOTOFO Flow tank with the VooPoo Drag mod, bidding farewell to my trusty Alien after a solid 18 months of faithful service. The combination of the Flow tank’s impressive performance and the Drag’s sleek design has taken my vaping satisfaction to a whole new level. Excited for the next chapter in my vaping journey with this dynamic duo!”

2 Likes

9 Likes