Vaping Hand Check!

Rocky is cool. Can’t tell you how many of Rocky’s recipes I vape. Got bored at ELR because of everyone I talked with up and left. I’m not leaving ELR because of people like Rocky who can put a simple recipe together. Getting tired of all the AI using the site as a place to improve.

4 Likes

Of course he is, @rcleven . He was a great addition to VC! I

It’s not the same here, either. People come and go, I guess. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

One came so a few left, I decided on the ignore to 3023 instead! Too many people I like on here to leave myself!

4 Likes

6 Likes

That look’s like 1/2" plate, Rocky. What the hell are ya buildin’, a new tank stand, or a heavy duty rack to hold yer Milk & Honey?

2 Likes

Custom chassis attachment for a hydraulic motorcycle lift…

5 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool! Nice bead’s, too! They look like something you’d see on a submarine build. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had a bit of practice, I’m actually the one that built all the screen doors on the subs… :laughing:

3 Likes

I figured as much… :+1:

Wait a minute…I JUST got that! Hehe… :rofl:

3 Likes

Shall I mount a Ragnar with the extended tank in response? I’d have to fit the velocity deck with new coils to avoid @SessionDrummer accusing me of improper Steam Crave handling.

4 Likes

You shall, go big or go home…

:tada:That’s how I like to roll… of course if you running the Milk n Honey that is…

3 Likes

Poker night, gotta run… good to see you @whthek @SquirrelSmash :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I have heard of a few fetishes but this is a new one on me! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check which recipes of yours are in the long steep drawers: most whinge at a 5 day steep (someone who loves something rhyming with bilk and bunnies has the same view but asked that I would never name them), while I know that some are getting close to 700 days.

I think that Great Boo’s UP still has a 60ml bottle happily maturing.

3 Likes

You must be rather tame in your tastes.

4 Likes

Could be in trouble if you forget to close the juice flow control!

4 Likes

I have never found controlling my juice to be an easy task.

You do set things up so easily for me.

3 Likes

Was your poking of her a success?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Do you climb mountains?

2 Likes