Vaping Hand Check!

They boost my performance into the truck.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you have the same tubes, that IS crazy. Suicide doors for the win !!!

2 Likes

I love that truck, and I can’t bring myself to sell it - I rarely see them in stratosphere blue anymore. If it was 4 wheel drive, I wouldn’t have bought this (yeah! - it’s a Cummins):

and done this - picture is from Day 1 of suspension, tires, and wheels. This thing will go anywhere:

8 Likes

Why every time there is a “Vaping Hand Check” notification just lately do I see car photos? If not wrong forum definitely wrong thread! :confused:

4 Likes

Sorry man - I’m done.

4 Likes

Don’t take it to heart you weren’t the one that posted the first car hand check but if someone didn’t say something it would of turned into What Car Magazine. If you look at the category’s loads of places you can post what you want!

4 Likes

Zirconium build in the Hastur MTL RTA Mini on top of the Odin Mini!

11 Likes

Always thought thats what Flash Gordon would vape

5 Likes

can’t tell Open Countries or Duratracs?

3 Likes

New Theme!

IMG_4576
IMG_4567
IMG_4571

7 Likes

SS430 build in the Sure RTA on the Odin Mini!

9 Likes

One of my simple set ups: a Gaur with a Hellvape Hellbeast and a Vapesmarter custom drip-tip. @Rocky02852 will agree with me on the Gaur being the ultimate workhorse ( @Rocky02852 I do not go quietly but, will express in more agreeable places).

An Asgard mini is my usual test RDA, with a Drop V2 for fruity a blend, with Goons and Steam Crave’s offerings if needed.

6 Likes

The Top Side is the best squonk mod I have. Have had it since it came out. Have had no problems top to bottom.

It runs 2 coils just fine.

9 Likes

Have I dragged you onto this forum? Not here for two years and then you appear when my wizardly arse does.

4 Likes

Long time no see. ELR seems a little repetitive and without Session Drummer keeping things going it would have died awhile back. It gets tiring looking at beautiful sunsets at times. Not a lot of mixing there since you migrated.

3 Likes

Well, I noted all that happened within a week of me leaving. It was the world going to shit but I won’t accept liability as a country going to shit must entail me being there when not caring. My bitch of a sister just needs to leave to create a civil war.

Anyway, I’ll be here from now on and will slowly release recipes generally and often for PM requests. I have lost trust in ELR respecting any right or privilege, so I made all private and backing all up.

4 Likes

You’re very kind @rcleven. I can only hope I’m not feeding the repetitiveness …

Welcome BACK to the VC as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t do tobacco. Only one recipe I made 8-9 years ago. It’s a Menthol and use it only when I catch a cold. LOL

3 Likes

I have an arsenal of throat sweet recipes to get me through winter (3 days until it is official with the UK changing to GMT).

You know that I am tobacco vape mad.

Although, I will be doing something I refused to for a special reason: My father is suffering with dementia and his increased smoking is affecting my mother. So I agreed to create an NET which cannot be distinguished from a cigarette.

The first step is building a shit and salty base: That’s the foundation of English cigarettes - why I smoked premium Chinese and Russian fags. That was for a decade, then I focused on the best pipe tobaccos - when one cigar, which may be awful, cost me more than filling my bowl for a month, I developed an expedient tone.

Then it is a layering game: Smokey Blue’s Winston is a relic of when what we use now wasn’t imagined: The foundational blends need a bit of shaking up to see if they still stand.

5 Likes

Come on, admit it…it was @Rocky02852 that chased you guy’s outta there, with his new Mod gig! :laughing:

4 Likes