Vaping Hand Check!

I mean, you kind of have to admit there is no better name for a device with 4 batteries that will blow up in your face.

2 Likes

6 Likes

ha HA…I KNEW you had to have more than one chair in your house! A thousand photo’s you’ve posted, and finally a different background. hehe. What tank am I looking at, Tim? Think I’ve seen that one before.

3 Likes

Umbrella mods Black Ultem Echo RTA with the Peek half tank so a mix and match, the drip tip just £1.71!

9 Likes

Nice machining!

4 Likes

These drip tips are my favourite yet and considering I have paid up to £30 for a drip tip amazing value, I did order 2 Black, 2 Silver and 2 Peek unfortunately they sent the White instead of the Black but even so 6 really nice drip tips including tax and delivery came to just £16!

4 Likes

Nice where did you find them you got to have a good drip tip just finish’s the whole vape

5 Likes

Aliexpress mate!

6 Likes

I’m new here… first post I saw is this… hence commenting with my latest fav- crystal 4in1 vape

3 Likes

Welcome to VC, @PremiumUKConcentrate :wave:

1 Like

Hi can you comment on your nice vape or show us a picture

3 Likes

yeah… here is how i got… my vape pic

4 Likes

Picatiny MTL RTA, pure class!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Buzz Bar, flavour is on point, strawberry, watermelon, bubblegum

6 Likes

Where is it made? There’s a reason I don’t buy those even when desperate

4 Likes

I have no idea…

2 Likes

Voltrove 38v2 on the HOG, running N90 Aliens 26/36 at 0.11ohm, sweet spot seems to be 90watt with some Corn Bread Pudding :yum:

11 Likes

Wanderlust Fogmaster chilling next to a Nile lager in Kampala, Uganda.

9 Likes

Those were awesome mods

2 Likes