Vaping Hand Check!

I have the Tripod and this:

The Wave which was Atmizoo’s RTA before the Tripod. It doesn’t even have posts! You would have to look it up on Youtube because trying to explain how this is built and the airflow adjustment and JFC would take all Easter!

8 Likes

Ahhh nice, yeah, I forgot the fellow’s name but recall he was a Greek fella and I love his products.

5 Likes

I wanted to do that to the kidney and tumor they removed but the pathologist was really anal about it…

3 Likes

Still the best tank I’ve got

9 Likes

Love the snakeskin leather @LEED.

5 Likes

Something old, something new! The VXV Soulmate on top the SXMini SL Class V2!

IMG_3397

11 Likes

7 Likes

That’s a nice bit juice capacity all day vape

5 Likes

What’s even better is it was a $20 tank, which I like more than some of the more expensive ones I have.

7 Likes

IMG_3432
IMG_3434
IMG_3437
IMG_3441

8 Likes

Out end of June :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve been dying to take the plunge into an nlpwm. I’ve got the board and green LED, but I’ve been unable to get a damned enclosure from ABM for 7 plus months. I pulled the trigger on this beautiful new to me mod, and I’m loving it! Maxamps 2800 mAh battery 4S and an nlpwm v 2.2 board !! :heart::beer::ok_hand:

8 Likes

That looks awesome Troy, very nice purchase there.

6 Likes

Thanks Andrew! My original thought was to have make me up an nlpwm in a Doctor Who theme. You know: a TARDIS with Tom Baker poking his head out the door. But I wanted one that looked tardis on all six sides. Couldn’t find the artwork that I needed and then was told they can’t do all six sides.
My new goal is a snakeskin Juma, with an nlpwm board and front charging via USB c. The technology hasn’t been perfected to market yet. 2800mAh 4s.
That’s my goal. And I’m sticking with it!
The DIY version was just to tide me over. But this Frank n Box is really cool! NLPWM for the win!

6 Likes

Totally cool setup paul! Nicely done sir!

6 Likes

Brings back great memories, Rocky!

4 Likes

The morning that I woke up with my car parked in the handicap slot outside of my apartment complex with no earthly idea how I got home the night before, was what drove me back into recovery.
The night before I was drinking something very similar to that with chocolate hops, at the local bar where I was shooting pool. I had to go back to get the driver’s license that I had put up when they handed me the rack of pool balls, and settle up my bar tab. That bar tab included every wrapped cookie that they had up for sale, that was packed into a plastic bag along with a chicken salad sandwich and some chips, in a styrofoam box. All neatly tied and set in the back of my Jeep!

Just in case anybody wonders how come I don’t drink anymore. That was back in 2014.

6 Likes

Wow @Tmease that is a big looker !!!

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer yeah! Thought about winding some coils from 2 gauge jumper cables and using the smoker from the yard and 4 car batteries. Not a very portable idea though. May as well look into hookahs at that point. :rofl:

6 Likes

ROTFL @Tmease because THAT ^^^^^ would be one of the few step UPS from that biggie !!!

5 Likes