Vaping Hand Check!

I wish I could say it gets better, but it doesn’t. Only deeper !!!

Shineyiteous is a REAL condition.

7 Likes

I admit, I have it, and I love it!

4 Likes

So is the endorphin dump you get from receiving vape mail.

8 Likes

And your happiness bottoming out when you’re expecting vape mail and the postman walks straight past your house.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I got them everywhere there’s got to be a word for collecting box’s

6 Likes

I asked Alexa she said that’s called a Hoarder. LoL :person_shrugging:You learn something new everyday.

6 Likes

Not reeeeally a handcheck as such, but I finished my first all resin atty/build stand today, took me 3 hours to sand it down to 10000 grit and finished with cutting paste, a few bubbles due to me not owning a vacuum chamber but overall…quite happy with how that turned out :sunglasses::ok_hand::dash::dash:

13 Likes

Awesome work Pugs :+1:

5 Likes

Hey there, stranger! The bottom photo, Paul…you have a flashlight up against it, or did you put lighting in the back of it?

5 Likes

Its sat on a ring light man, i left it completely see through :ok_hand::sunglasses: hope you’re doin good fella :+1:

5 Likes

Last several months have been stressful, but things are lookin’ up! Thanks. Say hi to Jo.

6 Likes

WOW, I don’t think I have any words, other than, …

WOW

5 Likes

Panda Hybrid RDTA mesh wicked with some Coconut Custard!

IMG_3340

8 Likes

Did you run a coil in that or in Genny mode? When that first came out I tried buying it of their site every so often, but it was always out of stock

3 Likes

Genny mode,

Yeah they always manufactured it (same for all their products) in very small batches which then sold very quickly!

8 Likes

Yeah that’s often the case with high end stuff, I used to have a decent collection but sold it for other things over the years but had a lot of money invested at one point.

Now I keep around a few Pricey RSA’s and my squonks but the rest I sold off.

5 Likes

It’s hit and miss just about my best MTL RTA is a Taifun GTR clone which cost a few quid yet I paid £140 for the Eamon Lee RTA which is the worst atomizer I have ever used!

5 Likes

yeah, some a flubs… I think most of the shining reviews are from most of the rsa’s out there that are usually 22mm and single coil. Not too many above that, there is this misconception about high end, though. Most of the RSAs I use are in the 100-160 range and I don’t think I’m biased when I say they have great flavour, but I think that’s also why they are single/22mm as well… Tighter Chamber, close to coil, etc… But you can get the same experience with clones, I’ve just been kinda trying to support smaller companies and not corporations.

One of the worst RBA bridges I bought for billet box cost me almost 200 bucks and it was leakier than a griffin and I was sooooooo happy that used High End gear retains it value because I sold it for almost RRP and was happy enough to pay for shipping myself.

Also, I briefly had a Taifun GT4 I believe, Snow edition, looked great but didn’t have mods at the time to carry it, but I did have my eyes on a Limelight Wicket in walnut or Delrin… For a bigger tank (25) that was pretty nice to build on.

For tanks, I have my Trusty old Atmizoo Tripod… I just love it, there is no threading at all… It’s about 90 bucks and it’s got airflow inserts and whatnot, but I don’t think you can buy them anymore.

6 Likes

7 Likes