Vaping Hand Check!

Wow, that’s too bad. Mine has held up quite nicely. Behaving like a solid mod.

6 Likes

I literally am vaping on this right now. Dovpo Odin 100.

10 Likes

Glaz V2, love this thing, got around to doing the photography for it today so I can actually start using it/testing it…hell of a tank, totally not your average Steam Crave :ok_hand::ok_hand::dash::dash:

Review to follow soon

14 Likes

I have the Glaz Mini - and it’s very nice as far as MTL goes. Looking forward to your review!!

9 Likes

It’s very different, if it wasn’t for the outstanding quality you wouldn’t think it was a Steam Crave, very impressed with it, flavours off the charts :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Happy National Coffee Day 2020 :tada:

8 Likes

Was answering the gearbest question muth.

6 Likes

Good morning Leti,

I know you hate having to scroll :grimacing:

But…I wanted to make sure you knew how to address a particular post

I had to ask,myself! Simply highlight the words in any post that you want to reply to and they will appear in a new text window, to which you can add new text also! You can grab from different categories, as I have here,too. :+1: :tada: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Do I have oversized hands?

9 Likes

Funny you should say that, I picked up one of the Voopoo little thingamajigs when they first came out;

Problem is I never actually got to try it and now I can’t even find the little bugger :man_shrugging:
P.S. I think somebody stole it :angry: ?

8 Likes

How do you like it? I want another SbS. Have you seen the Kizoku Techmod?
Kizoku TechMod 80W, the most stylish side by side mod

9 Likes

It’s actually a nice little mod. Ergonomics are incredibly good. It’s a mod which just feels that it’s sitting completely good in my hand. I didn’t expect that. DNA60 and due to that Temperature control are great. With the choices of attys I need to change from bubble to regular glas on one of my intakes otherwise they don’t fit.
So far I am happy with that choice.

7 Likes

Next up on the chopping block that one, really cool little mod, only been testing it a week but impressed with it so far :ok_hand: :dash: :dash:

11 Likes

21700?

6 Likes

no unfortunately not :frowning_face:

5 Likes

So I have here the Aegis Legend with QP Design Fatality M25 and the El Thunder mech mod with Asgard Mini RDA.

I have to thank @RedForman for recommending the Fatality. Dudes, Gals and neighbors, I swore off RTAs some time back. But let me tell you the Fatality is THE SHIT when it comes to flavor, ease of build, leak prevention and all other things. It’s honestly one of the most flavorful vapes I’ve ever had, nevermind the fact it’s a tank. Highly recommend this one. Thanks @RedForman

The El Thunder was recommended by a very good friend and it’s a best of a mech tube. I have the 21700 one and there is like zero voltage drop. The button is quite unique as well in that it constantly cleans itself with every fire. As for the Asgard Mini attached to it, well it’s just an amazing RDSA. That Ultem shroud concentrates the vapor which in turn means exceptional flavor.

11 Likes

Agreed on the Fatality, and looks smokin’ in black.

9 Likes

Have you tried the m25, it’s even better than the original.

8 Likes

I’m glad I finally talked you into it.

9 Likes

@RedForman hehe, I never got the M25, but dual air flow settings, a 25mm footprint, what’s NOT to like ??

The Jugger really impressed me though …

11 Likes