Vaping Hand Check!

My pleasure @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

I had been using Sir Timmy’s for the longest time …

4 Likes

me too. My cotton was here in less than 3 days and they wrote a cool little note on my paperwork and gave me a discount. They have a lot of “retro” gear too.

5 Likes

It finally arrived!! Currently running the single coil deck with a framed staple alien 3mm at 50 watts, chimney reducer installed, single row of airflow open with the 14ml straight glass… I have an identical coil in one of my hermetic RDAs and I think the flavor is honestly about equal…what kind of sorcery is it that makes a 30mm rta have just as good flavor as a 22mm dripper…none of the praise given to the plus v2 has fallen short for me so far, just outstanding:)

11 Likes

all i can see is a tank floating in the air as if it were a magic trick

10 Likes

I ordered the vsticking in a custom see-through finish, i need a 30mm tank just so i don’t lose the damn thing lol

9 Likes

Damn camo is just too good lol

7 Likes

I can get the battlestar still but they only come in camo colors …Im nit a camo kind of guy though :cry:

6 Likes

ya I’m not a camo fan for mods either I did find a cheap yihi g claSS camo and I rebirthed my carbon fibre one cause the battery door got a bit janky after 3 years of daily use

8 Likes

Im not a fan of camo mods either, ironically, but I’m a giant fan of savings lol i think i paid 20 or 25 for the vsticking mod, and i have a camo aegis i think i gave 10 for iirc…both were only available in camo:(

6 Likes

I hear ys there bro…If the battlestars were cheap id probably grab the brown and white camo one

7 Likes

Yeah. Ive been using the same theme for quite a while. I rarely go on their site to see what is newly developed. There are some times I want to modify the first page of the theme to put a toggle for the boost/punch setting. I wish there were a way to set some time for punch/boost, using an if then else. apparently not enough coding space available? Like arcticFox’s preheat power/time/delay (PID loop).

4 Likes

@Fishaddict420, I’m also not a huge camo mod fan, BUT, I gotta say, I LIKE that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I found a smoant cylon and charon for sale on reddit ecig classifieds so i wont have to use the vsticking much longer lol, it will go into the vapocalypse drawer lol

7 Likes

I hate putting something up for later use and when you get it out again it doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Thankfully i haven’t had that happen yet

6 Likes

Dripping today, testing out 5 new mixes :boom:

10 Likes

Nice lookin’ drippin’ there @Rocky02852.

7 Likes

Sweet! Limited Edition no less :star_struck:

7 Likes

Horrible in my past experiences with them. Quit using them several years ago.

6 Likes