Vaping Hand Check!

I knew I could count on you guys to supply the adolescent humor. No matter how old I get, I will never outgrow it.

Its sooo shiny, I polished it real good! In fact, I’m gonna go polish it some more

Why yes, yes I do, thank you!

Not only that, now I can say that a bunch of grown men were looking at my wood on the internet!

8 Likes

I’m pleased you are enjoying the Doom.

6 Likes

I had to pry my lips off the wood, I mean Doom to try out the Oumier Bulk shown here on the Oumier Rudder. Its an Oumier kind of day. I am getting pretty good flavor from my first build which was very easy. No wicking or leaking issues. If any of you are looking for a solid budget mod, I would recommend the Rudder. It does not have presets or TCR but its powerful and does SS temp control really well. I am planning to get another soon.

7 Likes

Hahahaha, isn’t awesome we will be 14 for the rest of our lives :rofl: We don’t wanna grow up, that’s for sissies

5 Likes

So here is the Vandy Vape Mutant on the Topside Carbon. I have tried multiple sizes of coils, different materials, several ways of wicking. It just doesn’t produce flavor. The posts are brilliant, the squonk is brilliant. The flavor is rather tasteless. I have tried the coils up, down, near the post, near the air holes, just really lacking flavor. I really think this should be done again with an innovative bottom air flow. Aside form the lack of flavor, as cool as the posts are, the negative post moves when you tighten the coil or do any adjustments. It doesn’t inspire confidence.

I have been able to get the Carbon to fire on coils as low as 0.08 but nothing lower. It won’t always work that low but sometimes decides it will. Its a real battery hog.

7 Likes

Good to know on the Mutant, was wondering about that one so will skip it. Thanks for your thoughts :+1:

I did order a Carbon, price too good even though I have to wait a few weeks. Sucks to hear all the cons but the looks and how everyone says it feels in the hand…pfft, I am still thinking if I should cancel my order of not.

5 Likes

Its a hard thing with the Carbon. It really does look and feel nice. The Topside squonk system is still by far my favorite. All the negatives to me are with the board, so I am hoping for an awesome firmware update.

4 Likes

I’m surprised that the Carbon with the YIHI chip will not fire down to 0.8, the original I’m running at 0.17 on the Profile with the VV SS mesh.
Seems like a backward step to me.

4 Likes

My mistake. 0.08

4 Likes

Yeah, let’s hope for a kick ass firmware. How is the TC on that chip? A lot of people think Yihi is synonymous with good TC but that is not always the case. I hope Yihi has upgraded there firmware update procedure, it was always a PITA before.

4 Likes

It does TC fine, but not any better than the original Topside Dual or other cheaper mods. For instance I just tried a 0.08 build that works fine on the Magma, the Hcigar Wildwolf, the Topside Dual and the Woody Vapes. I get the low resistance message from the Carbon. The battery indicators jump up and down as you press the fire button. I am not sure if it is an accurate indication of power use as it consumes the batteries or if I just have a bad board.

1 Like

That is a thing on all yihi chips I think it is by design (but it may not be)

2 Likes

Enjoying this dotsquonk, TC so far not great but comfortable little bastard to carry around, it’s gonna get a lot of use :+1:

5 Likes

John Holmes ain’t got nothing on me :muscle:

Me and @Steampugs got twin WR mods but mine is waaaaay sexier :wink:

6 Likes

Picked up some micromesh polishing pads to get a better finish on my Asvape Lucifer, the poly they used on it started coming off quick right were my hands sat.

Looks so much better I can actually start using it again. Gotta look into getting a stabwood polishing wheel and compounds to polish more quickly on my polishing rig in the garage, that would save a lot of time for sure.

8 Likes

Geekvape Aegis Legend with Aspire Cleito 120 with 5ml bubble glass, vaping some Woftam’ Dinner Lady strawberry custard clone :yum:

9 Likes

Hopefully it is vapable :thinking:

6 Likes

Only just atm it’s started to develop throughout the day though, I’ve mixed a new recipe using all FLV as well

7 Likes

Got the Warwolf based on @SmilingOgre review and damn, tasty and cloudy vape with the Aromamizer Lite at only 35 watts with boost, I might need a SS one to match :grin:

6 Likes

Now you’re cookin with gas!!! Yup an SL in SS would just set it off. Sweet little rig.

7 Likes