Vaping Hand Check!

Picked up the Wotofo Dyadic dual battery squonk mod. So far I kinda like it despite the lack of temp control. Its easy to fill. Not as easy as the Topside, but much better than removing a bottle.

7 Likes

You dog, that looks cool. Is that the Lit RDA on top? How is that?

2 Likes

No, its the Hotcig Hades. I have a 3.5 mm single coil in it. Its just ok. Flavor is pretty good but not enough airflow. I have a Lit but haven’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

Geeking out still playing with it but it is super geek. Asgard x class combo is perfect.

5 Likes

Yeah buddy!

Geek ready for sure :nerd_face: and I agree, love the Asgard on it :+1:

4 Likes

Giving the Steam Crave Lite a workout. Mine no longer has honeycomb air flow and I like it a lot more. It can get a little loud but still not bad.

4 Likes

The Slatra dual mesh RDA on the Dyadic squonk mod. The Slatra is not that impressive on my first build using the supplied kanthal mesh. The build deck and post is kinda cool. It doesn’t deliver as much flavor as the Profile. Its nice that it feeds juice from the top of the center post and dribbles down directly onto the mesh, however it doesn’t suck the excess back down to the bottle so you can have a buildup of liquid which you will suck up or will spill out if you tip your mod.

The Slatra will get pretty hot after a few hits, which is fine if you like your vape that way. The included mesh strips are the same length as those made for the Profile but not quite as wide. You would think that would mean you can crank up the wattage, which you can, but at the cost of a lot of extra heat production.

I will try a few more builds on this RDA, but so far it doesn’t excite me.

I still like the Dyadic. You can see from the picture that they have done well at placing the bottle and fire button strategically at least for right handed users. I of course wish they had placed the 510 in the center to accommodate larger RDAs, but that would have complicated the bottle and battery placement and tube routing. Not as good as the Topside. Not as easy to fill and doesn’t have temp control, but also doesn’t cost nearly as much.

3 Likes

I got just about the same reaction from a friend, his text to me said…This Slatra sure isn’t the Profile. Looks like we are all in agreement at least with the kanthal strips, gonna try the nichrome next then a standard build. If I didn’t know what build was in it I would think it was just a normal dual coil tame build, doesn’t scream mesh to me.

2 Likes

A friend gave me a Pulse V2 RDA. So far I have only tried a 4mm single coil build and I have to say I am kinda impressed. It has really good flavor. The squonk pushes juice up through the center and it sucks the excess back out through an additional hole at the bottom. The juice well is deep and the air flow holes are high so its hard to over squonk. I am using the airflow insert meant for dual coils because the single coil insert almost touches the 4 mm coil. Unlike a lot of RDAs I have tried lately, this doesn’t get hot even chain vaping. Its so good, I don’t even know if I will try dual coils in it. Oh I probably will.

5 Likes

I really like the Pulse V2. Picked one up on clearance and after trying it with a 3.5mm single coil using the single coil insert I went back and ordered 2 more. Tried one of them with a dual coil and it is good too but mostly use them as a single coil RDA.

I hear there going to release a new version but use metal inserts instead of ultem. I guess some people were breaking the ultem inserts. Going to buy the new version for sure but the ultem has held up fine for me.

3 Likes

I’m still happy with my 24mm Pulse V1, it just works :grinning:

3 Likes

Was the original Pulse a single coil? Don’t think I ever had one of those, was a dual coil guy or die back then. The Pulse X wasn’t all that great but it was designed to be a dual coil RDA.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Tony B a few times, always a good guy. Mentioned to him at the ECC show how underrated the Pulse V2 was, should be more popular than it is IMO.

2 Likes

The 22mm was a single coil, but the 24mm is a dual, even though I run the 24mm with a 4mm single SS coil which suits me more.
I do agree that the Pulse was very underrated.

4 Likes

Goon on Paranormal

7 Likes

Smok morph with bonza bogan RDA

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yihitech SXmini Divine bottom air flow RDA. First build is just ok. Dual 3mm 6 wrap 4X28, 38. Not a lot of room for cotton, so probably not going to try 3.5mm coils. The barrel is a little sloppy and I can wiggle it side to side. Costs a little more than average RDAs so for some strange reason I expect it to be better. Silly me.

6 Likes

21700 bats have really revived my mech love. The Tauren RDA was improved with more airflow since I first reviewed it, much better now.

6 Likes

Got the Augvape Intake Dual yesterday too, bought it, not a free review sample but I gotta say it is pretty legit. First build a single 4mm staple and the flavor is surprising. The same juice in the Geekvape Tengu dual coil RDA that came with the Aegis Squonk kit and the Intake Dual is much more flavorful. More airflow than the original Intake, still a restricted DL hit. Would have liked a touch more airflow but still really digging it with the airflow wide open. Will eventually try a dual coil build but I can’t imagine it getting any better than this 4mm single coil.

3 Likes

Yes, I had to. The Wood RTA on the Hardon mod.

9 Likes