Vaping Hand Check!

Blue Steam Crave Plus with bubble glass on the midnight blue Legend.

5 Likes

Help me understand the Steam Crave love… I have had the Aromamizer v2 and the Supreme v1 and didn’t find them way better than other RTA’s? They’re good and all but I don’t understand the radical fixation…

5 Likes

Those two in particular are not IMHO even a shade on the plus (for the way I vape anyhow)

4 Likes

I don’t own either of the tanks you mentioned. I never bought them because of the smaller drip tips. I can tell you that the Plus is one of the best tanks I own. Great flavor and vapor, very well built.

3 Likes

Sharp lookin blues there sir

4 Likes

I will 3rd what @woftam and @Jim22 had to say, I like a lot of Steam Crave tanks but I LOVE the Plus, best tank they make by far.

It is one of the only tanks I have had in weekly use since it came out. I just checked and I ordered my first Plus September 2016!!! it has been more than 2 years and I just recently ordered 2 more as they have added the Single and Series deck along with the Bubble Glass. The new versions are better than the one I first ordered more than 2 years ago, mainly with the top cap but my original still works great.

4 Likes

Those top caps :smiley: - I have 4 of them that I have to remove the drip tip before filling (old version and non standard drip tip) I still use em tho :laughing:

5 Likes

Quick shot of the rabbit on the Charon mini. Stalling at the moment, delaying the pain of shoveling a foot of snow from a long driveway by hand. We don’t get enough big snows to justify a snowblower but these occasional big blows are a royal PIA.

a

4 Likes

I dug this thing out today, This was my comparable RTA for a long time and I haven’t used it for well over 6 months, turns out it still holds true, This is still my favourite RTA, the flavour and the appearance of it I still don’t think have been beaten, fucking love it :ok_hand::ok_hand::dash::dash::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Got a Wotofo Elder Dragon single coil RDA. The air flow was just a little restricted for my taste so I drilled the four air holes out to 3/32". This thing has a lot of flavor and its easy to forget its a single coil. 3.5mm, 5 wrap fused clapton, 4X28, 38

5 Likes

Another aesthetically gorgeous combo!! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Im reviewing that next, I like it too, hate the drip tip tho lol

5 Likes

Yeah I put an 810 on it. Much better :smiley:

5 Likes

So far I do like the Topside Dual. As of today all I have with BF pins that are usable are the Dead Rabbits.

7 Likes

Wotofo Profile on the Topside Dual. Brilliant little atty.

6 Likes

So I go in a vape store to just get cotton. I walk out with cotton AND a Hellvape Rebirth RDA. How does that happen? What sold me was the bottom air flow. I thought that it was going to be harder to build but its actually very easy to build. I have 3mm coils in it right now, but will try 3.5mm and maybe a 5mm single coil. The flavor is really good and it has all the airflow people like me want.

9 Likes

Sweet looking setup you got there

6 Likes

Vaping all day on the CKS THNDR and BOLT tank. This is just damn sexy.

The mod has dual fire buttons on front and back. At first I thought it was kind of overkill, but it is really convenient. The fire buttons have a bit of rattle to them but are nice and clicky. The screen is a little dim but is customizable, so I will try to add some higher contrast backgrounds when I have time. Visually, its one of my favorite mods.

8 Likes

I have been enjoying it as well, wish the top was just a sconch bigger so u don’t get overhang with a 30mm but it still doesn’t look bad. Battery life has been great with a pair of Samsung 40T, been running it at 100 watts and it will last me a whole day, sometimes 2.

7 Likes

Jim is gunna ask about the voltrove mini in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 :rofl:

7 Likes