Vaping Hand Check!

I hate smartphone pictures, at least with my old phone. Today’s build. Pic makes it look ugly but it is clean and neat and proper. And it was nice to be able to pop off the full tank for a picture of the deck.

6 Likes

I was feeling guilty not paying attention to my other tanks, so I went back to the Blitz FP 30mm RTA.

I still wasn’t happy with the somewhat restricted air flow, so I enlarged some of the air holes. It helped a lot but I will enlarge all of them next build.

FP%20DECK

4 Likes

Trying out the Project Sub Ohm version of the Desire X Mini with the Dead Rabbit RTA with a single coil. If you had asked me a month ago if I would be regularly using a single battery mod, let alone two of them I would have said no. This and the Topside deliver some pretty strong power and work pretty well for a single battery.

Here is the X with its matching M Tank that comes in the kit. I probably will never use it, but its a really sharp looking tank.

6 Likes

I’m not usually one for aesthetics… But man. That’s a good looking combo.

5 Likes

I would have said the same thing a few months ago but as we speak I am using the Lost Vape Mirage, SXmini SL, Topside and my black Desire X mini. I would be probably using the Ehpro 101 Pro as well but a friend was checking it out and dropped it…ugh. I told him to just keep it and buy me some booze in exchange, he works construction so is used to his mods being banged up.

21700 batteries have come a long way and love the 40T, I am hooked.

That combo looks sick by the way, must avert my eyes for fear of ordering :wink:

5 Likes

The Blitz FP 30mm RTA on the Geek Vape Nova mod. Yeah I know it doesn’t fit, I have been giving the Nova a workout just to see how I like it. I have to say its probably my favorite of the simple rectangular box designs. Its really light weight and the tactile aspect is really good with the textured metal and grip of the resin. This hits hard and fast and I was surprised at the battery longevity. So far so good.

5 Likes

Mine is definitely still defective then. :rage:
Nothing fast about it.

2 Likes

Tesla mini punk and freemax original mesh tank filled with hoopers hooch cool runnings juice

Waiting for my 220w punk coming tomorrow, and got a mesh pro filled with hoopers hooch watermelon/strawberry ready to bolt straight on

8 Likes

A little comical when you put them next to each other - all 20700 mechs

8 Likes

I think you should buy another mod. I feel sorry for you and your stash. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I like shiny things

8 Likes

so my punk 200w turned up a few days ago, got to admit I’m a fan of these mods, I think they look great, I love the metallic colours and so far they work great, battery life isn’t as good as a few other mods but it’s not terrible either and that’s why god invented spare batteries and chargers

7 Likes

Going old school today. iPV8 and 13 Heavens 9 Hells RDA.

7 Likes

I’ll see your old school, well at least with my mod lol geekvape ammit mtl sitting on a kanger dripbox 2

8 Likes

It’s my first RDA, August of 2015. Still a winner.

5 Likes

The Steam Crave Plus Limited Edition on the Creator IM200.

6 Likes

Always wanted one of these but when new $200…nope. flawless had a sale though, $85 shipped and I had to jump on it.

That’s the Kylin V2 on there, pretty good so far

5 Likes

Deathwish Isolation RTA on the Geekvape Nova.

First Impressions:

The Isolation is very nicely made. The build deck is a little screwy in that they made the posts triangular so your coil leads go in at an angle. Both coils share a single hole in each post, so its a little trickier than a velocity style or postless deck to build but still not terrible. Because of the post configuration alignment to the size of the bottom air hole, its really ideal to use with round wire. For the price it should have included a bubble glass. The air flow is good and smooth but I would have preferred just a bit more. The short glass with the metal sleeve is just a waste of time and money. You can’t see when your juice gets low. I am mixed on this. It has good flavor and wicks perfectly but the juice capacity is small. I think its over priced for what it is.

The Nova mod has been solid for me so far. I took it on a trip with me for a few days and it performed well. It has really good battery life and the recharge is fast and seems fine. I used it with the Fireluke Mesh Pro and the triple mesh coils and I was surprised I was getting almost a whole day of use at 90 watts.

7 Likes

Arctic dolphin crea mech squonker, geekvape ammit mtl, “summers in Kentucky” juice while I’m hunting in the squirrel woods lol

6 Likes

As you can see by the patina I have been hitting this a lot - 20650 stacked “the ripper” by Deathwish Modz. Hits like a drunk uncle on New Years Eve.

6 Likes