Vaping Hand Check!

I need to go back and check that out, I usually pop in here when I get a break then bolt out when I gotta work…working sure is killing all this fun dammmmmmit :grin:

Dead Rabbit RTA on the PSO Paranormal. I am running a 4mm single coil on this and I have to say its pretty damn good. So far I like this much better as a single coil RTA.

Goon clone on top of the Asvape Michael

I have a Ti Goon clone that’s still one of my favorite RDA’s

That looks great! These have excellent air flow and flavour is top notch

Yeah man, and for like 8 bucks! You really can’t beat it. Not a big fan of the clamps though, it takes some practice but worth it :+1:

Using the Voltrove Mini V2 on the Famovape Bitbox and the Fatality on the Creator IM200. I am running short on flat wire (waiting for big order) and put identical builds in both. 3.5mm 24 X 36 kanthal claptons 7 wraps.

First impressions:

Voltrove:
Overall well made. Great flavor and a lot of cloud production. More air flow available than you will ever need. Wicks great, never a dry hit. Although this is way better quality than any mass produced tanks, mine had a few tiny tiny nicks in it. They don’t interfere with anything as they are on the outside. When I disassembled it, shavings from the orings fell out from when they dry fitted it. This tank is a bit messy and more labor intensive to service the coils or rewick, but not that big of a deal for the performance you get.

Fatality:
Extremely well made. As good as the Voltrove is, the machining and finish on this tank are next level. It’s a showpiece. Flavor is really good. Wicks perfectly, no dry hits. I have the coils centered over the bottom air hole with a slight space between them to force the air around the coils. So far with the builds I have done, I don’t see a need for the side airflows. I also don’t see the need for the juice flow control. I will try shorty mode on this with the bubble glass.

Conclusion:
Although I have only tried a few builds on each, these are without a doubt both high quality tanks and they perform excellently! Although they are expensive, I don’t have the slightest bit of regret or remorse for buying them and can’t wait to try every build and combination imaginable.

FAT%20VOL%20APPROVE

Today its the Fatality with the bubble glass on the red Creator IM200 mod. It can be my tribute to Stan Lee and Iron Man, or it can be a weird vaping phallic looking thingy. I am running flattened fused claptons, kanthal 5 wraps 3.5 mm 4X28 -36. Using the shorter mode increases the flavor slightly which was already really good.

Can’t wait to get mine! Sigh.

Looks great Jim!!