Vaping Hand Check!

That looks great! These have excellent air flow and flavour is top notch

4 Likes

Yeah man, and for like 8 bucks! You really can’t beat it. Not a big fan of the clamps though, it takes some practice but worth it :+1:

3 Likes

Using the Voltrove Mini V2 on the Famovape Bitbox and the Fatality on the Creator IM200. I am running short on flat wire (waiting for big order) and put identical builds in both. 3.5mm 24 X 36 kanthal claptons 7 wraps.

First impressions:

Voltrove:
Overall well made. Great flavor and a lot of cloud production. More air flow available than you will ever need. Wicks great, never a dry hit. Although this is way better quality than any mass produced tanks, mine had a few tiny tiny nicks in it. They don’t interfere with anything as they are on the outside. When I disassembled it, shavings from the orings fell out from when they dry fitted it. This tank is a bit messy and more labor intensive to service the coils or rewick, but not that big of a deal for the performance you get.

Fatality:
Extremely well made. As good as the Voltrove is, the machining and finish on this tank are next level. It’s a showpiece. Flavor is really good. Wicks perfectly, no dry hits. I have the coils centered over the bottom air hole with a slight space between them to force the air around the coils. So far with the builds I have done, I don’t see a need for the side airflows. I also don’t see the need for the juice flow control. I will try shorty mode on this with the bubble glass.

Conclusion:
Although I have only tried a few builds on each, these are without a doubt both high quality tanks and they perform excellently! Although they are expensive, I don’t have the slightest bit of regret or remorse for buying them and can’t wait to try every build and combination imaginable.

FAT%20VOL%20APPROVE

10 Likes

Today its the Fatality with the bubble glass on the red Creator IM200 mod. It can be my tribute to Stan Lee and Iron Man, or it can be a weird vaping phallic looking thingy. I am running flattened fused claptons, kanthal 5 wraps 3.5 mm 4X28 -36. Using the shorter mode increases the flavor slightly which was already really good.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get mine! Sigh.

Looks great Jim!!

4 Likes

Rocking the Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA from Anthony Vapes on my Dominus!!! I am digging this combo so far

8 Likes

Does he make his own gear? I was talking to him last week, nice chap

3 Likes

Anthony or Dominus? Uhhhhhhhh…Yeah? :grin:

4 Likes

Anthony, I had no idea he was a designer, sweet…:+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, smart guy and good all around dude. Definitely not another cookie cutter RDA and I like it so far

5 Likes

Lately I just can’t put these two down

7 Likes

WIN_20181119_13_27_55_Pro

Just a Maze v2 RDA on my Speeder, dripping some of my new Pumpkin Cream Pie this afternoon! :slight_smile:
PIE!

8 Likes

Just love it when you fancy a change so you grab something from the back of your shelf and build it up, forgotten how nice this Smoant Gaia is, its one of the most compact dual bat mods I own, its tiny, and it weighs more than my biggest WR mod :neutral_face:
Lovin this little set up right now with the Loop

7 Likes

Think the police would call this a Double Fatality.

6 Likes

I can’t believe I actually have something to post here besides unfunny comments.

My Gold and the wife’s Rainbow Fatality. Another double Fatality I guess!

*Oops, just realized I left an unfunny at the end anyway.

9 Likes

Moar fatality!

5 Likes

Swapped out the Ultem tank and tip for the short but fat Bubble and clear tip. Looks a lot better than I feared. Some say it looks like E.T., I say it looks royal in gold.

5 Likes

Thats a sharp looking combo! What build did you put in it and how do you like it?

3 Likes

Yesterday was a single 28/36 Clapton at 3.5MM ID, .85 horseshoes. Easy as hell and good flavor and vapor, but I knew I wanted more.

So I swapped in a parallel 28/36 simple Clapton at 3.0 MM ID, .42 Ohms. Flavor and vapor is extraordinary.

Oh, and spaced. I only do spaced builds anymore.

5 Likes

Very cool. I was not expecting such good flavor and thick vapor with a single coil in this big tank. It is really good. Its hard to stop and try more dual coil builds.

3 Likes