Vaping Hand Check!

Just call me "George George George of the jungle strong as he can be…ahahhahahaaaaaa, watch out for that tree :laughing:

5 Likes

Me Grog. Me vape!!! Mine is an old Shermann on a WhiteRose. Uggggg! Big Fog!!!

6 Likes

Lmfao…u kill me man :rofl:…me big fog…gruuuunt

6 Likes

Left: Kaees Stacked RTA on the Vaptio CAPT’N. Right: Footoon Master on the PSO Paranormal.

6 Likes

Nice combinations!

3 Likes

Pretty mods :slight_smile:

I started collecting blue stuff myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As I was packing stuff for my move, I found I had neglected to reassemble my Vaptio N1PRO after painting. Turned out ok. If I do it over I will paint the whole front or follow the contours. I used a red metallic on the top and then candy apple over the whole thing.

5 Likes

Goon RDA upon the Asvape Michael…

6 Likes

You sure that’s not a Voop-oo? :wink: lol

With the towel on the rack, and the camera angle, and the counter on the side… I’m pretty sure there’s a voop involved. :rofl:

4 Likes

I was naked when I took the photo… so…

5 Likes

With Sparky raggin’ out my Charon Mini, I figured I’d just put up a quick shot. Nothing new for me, just the ol’ Mini and the Iron Maiden (ultra-rare Band Logo airflow ring included).

7 Likes

Spoils from piliging at ELR

7 Likes

Congrats, Nice looking kit :+1: … Wouldn’t mind hearing your thoughts on this one.

4 Likes

Thanks. No problem. It’s kinda part of the deal. Heaven’s Gifts asked for a review with the winning. I will honor that.

5 Likes

I really like the look of that for some reason. What is it?

2 Likes

That my friend is the OBS Cube. I’m liking it too.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I’m using a 21700. I have no idea how it will perform. Just picked it up a few hours ago. I’ll get back to you in about a week, lol. Got another intake coming in later today too, lol. Obviously I agree with you.

3 Likes

Great looking mod!

I had a big haul today as well (not as good as that tho)

7 Likes

Time will tell, lol. I will vouch for the Naboo per the one I received. So far the SL is nice in the hand for sure but I won’t know anything about performance for a bit. Well, I guess I can vouch for the TC. It’s a Yihi.

2 Likes