Vaping Hand Check!

I’ve never tried mesh so I’m really curious… What didn’t you like about the pro?

3 Likes

Ok, everyone seems to be loving the profile so it must be good. The wicking has me :dizzy_face: tho…

3 Likes

@anon96380778 You can twist and pinch mesh fabric so that it fits in holes of traditional attys. The problem is the amount of cotton needed and or the wicking required to support the mesh. This, like other mesh attys, has large flat slots to accommodate a single piece of mesh and this also helps it to heat evenly.

What sets this apart from its predecessors is that it has a spring loaded ceramic piece which sits beneath the cotton. It puts continuous pressure on the cotton so it is always making complete contact with the mesh heating element. What would give you dry hits with past devices, was typically a spot of mesh where there was no contact with cotton. The mesh at that spot would become hotter than the surrounding mesh.

If you get one of these, and it might not be for everyone, pay attention to wicking. This one is much easier than others because of the spring tension. You will get one piece of cotton wicking with the RDA. It has the shoelace aglet on it for easy installation. Notice the tightness of the cotton on your sample as you install it. Thats how tight you want the cotton on future builds.

I watched this video and haven’t had any problems.

@anon96069639 VaporDNA has them in stock. I got mine from their local store.

7 Likes

Oh @Jim22 here is a tank for your PSO , the new blue Aromamizer Supreme V2…

Got the new red plus too

My enabling work is done for now :rofl:

7 Likes

@Mjag I hate you … I love you… no I hate… oh nevermind, I’ll just go buy it.

6 Likes

Dammit @Mjag ! Like the blue one wasn’t bad enough! I have a red Creator IM200 and that looks so dang good on there! ENABLER!

5 Likes

I am glad I could help brother :rofl:

5 Likes

I said this Blue Profile is for research. I’m running a 4 wrap 4X28g core +36 A1, 3.5mm. Its got really good flavor, but at least in this configuration, I will not get the right ratio of air to vapor production for my tastes. Its too airy and even with the AFC more restricted, just not enough vapor density.

So far I would say its good but not as good as the better single coil RDAs. I’ll try the coil at different heights and maybe a 4MM. I don’t have high hopes but I will keep trying. I think the chamber is too big and the coil too far away from the air holes. It squonks and wicks better than any other RDA I have though.

9 Likes

I would be interested to see what a 4mm with an extra wrap would do for flavor, I normally vape around 40-60 watts with my preferred setups but some atty’s that have more airflow get ran in the 80-100 watt range, granted I don’t use them very much.

2 Likes

I couldn’t use 5 wraps on the 4 core wire, its too flat and wide to fit in an extra wrap. I made up a 6 wrap 4mm 2 X 28g + 32 and it works really well. It ohms out at 0.89 and I am vaping it at 65 watts. Really good balance of flavor and vapor. Nice for a single coil RDA.

2 Likes

I’ve been giving the Footoon Master RTA a good workout, but I had to pry my lips off my Profiles. I am using another drip tip as the short tip that Footoon provides is too short for my comfort.

6 Likes

I don’t think its from my mini… but its definitely a Vandy Vape. Maybe from my Triple 28. Good eye!

4 Likes

I have exactly the same tip on my Kylin Mini

3 Likes

It’s a replay kinda day…

7 Likes

Master number two arrived today! @anon96069639 Lets play Naaaame That Drip Tiiiiiiip! :smile:

7 Likes

No way! You are too respected and loved! Uhhh I mean that in a manly brotherly kinda way.

6 Likes

Is that the new Hugsvape rta on the left? If so I need more info…more more more :grin:

5 Likes

It is. Nice atty.

5 Likes

Couldn’t help myself, they just look so good together and deliver on performance.

7 Likes

Definitely a nice looking rig for those days “in the jungle” (from the looks of it Dr. Livingston)! :wink:

2 Likes