Vaping Hand Check!

Whoopsie, missed that word when I read it yesterday. Not vertical; but center mounted and wick covering both reservoirs. Build is clean, pic makes it look bad but it’s just a darker Creme Brulee.

20180711_212710_resized

6 Likes

Vertical might get better air to the coil, but wicking would be much harder, but at 12 watts I don’t think airflow is an issue lol

5 Likes

Never made a vertical build. Never saw the value of the effort. Hotel builds are wee and not often used so making a quick build like that is not common. I’d put a proper parallel on it if I was going to drive it far.

3 Likes

Arctic dolphin crea, wanko rda, mango peach ice cream

8 Likes

This RDA has some good flavor. And believe it or not, I’m not complaining about the air flow! It has bottom and side air flow. I keep the side closed. It has different sized inserts that are like jet nozzles that concentrate the air to the coil. I am not using any inserts and like it a lot. I’ll try the other air flow options later, but I am enjoying this too much right now.

8 Likes

Fishaddict420: meal that brings it’s own sauce, in easy open squeeze container. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thought Id give the 30mm Warhead RDA a go on a whim…man this thing is airy…but kinda amazing flavour if you shut the air down to about 10% :ok_hand::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Great fit on the mod. Looks cool my man.

3 Likes

yeah it looks really awesome, performs really well too, amazing airflow but seriously if you dont close this thing down you could literally breath through it lol

4 Likes

That’s actually one of the thing I liked best about the Iron Maiden.The sucker was designed to breathe. I tend to like less resistance on the draw so that’s gold.

3 Likes

Well you get 2 AFC’s on this bad boy, one high and one low, both independant too :ok_hand:…its completely unnecessary lol :dash::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Out of curiosity, what build did you put in it ?
wire type, coil type, ID, # of wraps, what else … ?
Oh, what’s it ohming at ? Single, or dual coil ?

When are you putting up your review ? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Dual Gatlins, 0.08 on the dual :wink::ok_hand::dash::dash::dash:

8 Likes

That looks like a BEAST of a coil man!

5 Likes

ooh yeah…fierce little motherfuckers for sure :ok_hand::dash::dash:

6 Likes

I have been using the Capstone RDA a lot to give it a fair chance.

Single post makes it really easy to build and is flat wire friendly.

Good flavor.

Dislikes:

Gets really hot. Coils are very close to the huge center post and to the cap.

Single center post takes up too much room.

Limited on coil size and placement.

Squonks directly onto coil. This sounds good and in theory is great. However if you take a hit right after squonking, you will suck up scalding juice.

I tried to like this, but its not one of my favorites.

9 Likes

I’m currently testing the JUUL pod system before it arrives in stock!

8 Likes

The Geek Vape Creed RTA. First impressions:

I like the slotted air flow the best. I wasn’t expecting the flavor to be this good. Its really good and I am only on my first build. Probably in my top 3 best RTAs, definitely in the top 5. I’ll have to try the single coil with the plug sometime. Its a keeper!

6 Likes

I was hoping you would comment more. I like everything I see, hear, and read.

4 Likes

Heh I pretty much gave up on reviews except those I see here. I have just been looking at the manufacturers’ websites and if it seems to make sense, I’ll buy it. Still wanting to see what you think of the Wismec Bellerophon.

3 Likes