Vaping Hand Check!

I had to make sure and take these pics no where near my waist, if not you would notice how excited I am :eyes: :wink:

8 Likes

Wet yourself, eh? :open_mouth::grimacing:

7 Likes

It was pitch-a-tentapolooza, I turned around and knocked over a tree :laughing:

9 Likes

After @Sprkslfly mentioned the smaller glass on the EXO, I had forgot, I decided to give it a try, can’t get the flavour my goon gives but not bad

6 Likes

I dig that combo! Looks slick man!!

1 Like

If you like single coil RTAs, this is a good one. Really good. I can’t put it down. A lot of vapor and flavor, and I find myself forgetting its a single coil. It begs for a 3.5mm coil and I will try a 4mm later. A little finicky to wick but not bad.

9 Likes

Just looked that up as I had no idea, I don’t think having wide open airflow under the coil is a good idea for flavour, ideally you want a stream of air that hits the coil quickly rather than a gape of air which holds the vapour down and allows it to burn.

4 Likes

It certainly seems gimmicky, but it works really well. I was very skeptical when I bought it.The key is to use the right size coil. A 3mm coil works fairly well, but doesn’t quite cover the holes for the air ideally. Using a 3.5mm is working really well to give the right balance of flavor and vapor. I suspect a 4mm will be too much and will be more difficult to wick but I will try it. All three air flow selections work good and are smooth. The honeycomb is most restricted. Three holes is wide open and the two hole is pretty much in the middle. I was pleasantly surprised. Its a really good tank, might be my new favorite single coil, but you will have to nail the wicking.

5 Likes

I tried a 4mm and its a trade off. Incredible flavor but reduced air flow. I was expecting the wicking to be poor, but it handles it fine with no dry hits. The sweet spot for me is using the dual slot air flow with the main afc wide open. I have been using fused A1 dual 26 g core X32 5 wraps flattened, but I used 4 wraps on the 4mm.

Usually I switch back and forth between single and dual coil tanks throughout the day because I start feeling not fully satisfied. I have been using this tank all day exclusively and feel very satisfied. Its really good for me.

4 Likes

I really like flat wire coils lately and neither of the Kylins are flat wire friendly. The screw configuration is opposite of what you would want to easily seat a flat wire. You can twist the wire or try to have the screw crush it, but neither is a good option. Having said that, I think the Kylin is pretty good, but there are a number of dual coil RTAs I like better.

4 Likes

I quite like the kylin dual it gives me what i can best describe as a wet vape it is really flavourful but as with most items there are cons - it is very thirsty and as @Jim22 mentioned the screws are in the wrong spot for flat wire. I just twist the coil legs before i screw the coil in. I find that it deforms the coil less than just screwing it home and then adjusting the coil. As for thirsty it doesn’t really matter much if you are DIY if you were buying juice the running cost would be high.

4 Likes

Wotofo Recurve aboard the Hcigar VT75

8 Likes

The combo looks nice!
What do you think of the Recurve so far?

4 Likes

Pure flavour machine, very old skool in build terms, reminds me of my very first RDA I ever had, think I might have sent it to pugs at some point… They could have given it more airflow options I suppose but it does what its meant to

4 Likes

/Dr Otto Von Scratch-N-Sniff
:thinking:
Uh… Go on…
Interesting.
I see…

Take away:
I think he just called Mike Vapes “Old”!
:flushed:
:laughing:

I agree! I find it both surprising, and odd though. As given his penchant for blowing MASSIVE clouds in his videos… I was genuinely expecting it to have a much wider range of airflow as well!

4 Likes

Found it!

av-torpedo-combo-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-brass-316-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter_large

That’s right! No drip tips back then…

7 Likes

Here’s what we used to do our recipe calculations on…

7 Likes

LMAO. God forbid you put an eye up to *that telescope"!! :flushed:
Hubble II indeed! laughs

Has kind of a timeless design to it IMO (first time having seen it)! Looks almost like it could be a recent release!

Thanks for sharing your “walk down memory lane” Grub! Very cool man!

6 Likes

Apple 2e?
Regardless: Blech. lol

5 Likes

I have one on the shelf - used to whistle like a m/f and i dont mean modfather

8 Likes