Vaping Hand Check!

no unfortunately not :frowning_face:

5 Likes

So I have here the Aegis Legend with QP Design Fatality M25 and the El Thunder mech mod with Asgard Mini RDA.

I have to thank @RedForman for recommending the Fatality. Dudes, Gals and neighbors, I swore off RTAs some time back. But let me tell you the Fatality is THE SHIT when it comes to flavor, ease of build, leak prevention and all other things. It’s honestly one of the most flavorful vapes I’ve ever had, nevermind the fact it’s a tank. Highly recommend this one. Thanks @RedForman

The El Thunder was recommended by a very good friend and it’s a best of a mech tube. I have the 21700 one and there is like zero voltage drop. The button is quite unique as well in that it constantly cleans itself with every fire. As for the Asgard Mini attached to it, well it’s just an amazing RDSA. That Ultem shroud concentrates the vapor which in turn means exceptional flavor.

11 Likes

Agreed on the Fatality, and looks smokin’ in black.

9 Likes

Have you tried the m25, it’s even better than the original.

8 Likes

I’m glad I finally talked you into it.

9 Likes

@RedForman hehe, I never got the M25, but dual air flow settings, a 25mm footprint, what’s NOT to like ??

The Jugger really impressed me though …

11 Likes

11 Likes

Blast from the past.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Love that mod @SthrnMixer. Whiterose …

9 Likes

It’s out of commission right now - need to get a new lipo pack. So that’s an old picture. I just like showing off my wife :wink:

12 Likes

Ammit dual?..one of my all time faves that tank, leaky bitch though, it would just throw up on ya every now and then for no reason at all, then be fine again :man_shrugging: , bought the extension tank for it and it still did it sometimmes, didn’t stop me using it though, flavour was unreal :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Yes, blast from the past…

11 Likes

My locally printed homemade squonk. Arty shot by the wife.

17 Likes

Very cool man :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

Rocking my new FreeMaxMeshPro2 (Maxus Pro) tank on the Centaurus,
Man is this thing thirsty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

There’s a touch of oring/drip tip color in the side panel…Nice! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That looks smooth @Rocky02852.

6 Likes

Yeah don’t know why I got the orange tank cause my only orange mod bit the dust, but I got enough black and blue tanks :crazy_face:
Looks good on the LV though! :wink:

Thanks Dman, it vapes Smooth too, although I don’t see a big difference from the M-Pro, Seems a bit more thirsty. But that could be this Blue Sorbet Lush I’m running atm :tada:

6 Likes