Vaping Anniversary’s 🎉

Today is my 3 year no stinkys anniversary, big thanks to you all for your help, support, humor, love and friendship, best thing I ever did was stop smoking cigarettes, I would have been lost without you all. Cheers! :smile:

15 Likes

Happy cake day brother well done

7 Likes

Thank you man :smile:

4 Likes

Well done Grubster! :kissing_smiling_eyes: Tomorrow will be my two year anniversary :tada:. Joint party? :laughing:

9 Likes

a party with Joints??..
I am down :ok_hand::grin:

congrats Grubster :sunglasses::ok_hand:🖒 :beers:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary Grubby!! :tada:

5 Likes

Bravo, Sir Grubby! Bravo!!

5 Likes

Made me think of the road that @grubby has made paved with the remains of dead Arthurs (a knight killing kings)

7 Likes

All day long… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Feb 14th was my 2 year mark! :tada: :smiley:

Congrats to my fellow recent anniversary sharing friends!

4 Likes

Congrats on your 2yr Anniversary! Feels good right? :smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Congrats @Lolly :smile:

3 Likes

Yay! :tada: congrats Lolly!

4 Likes

nice one my lovely :kissing_heart::ok_hand:
a thousand congratulamanations…

I literally have no idea when mine is…I dont even know what year…i’ll just have the cake every day and not run the risk of missing it 🖒 …plan!

4 Likes

July is your 3/4yr right? :thinking:

1 Like

i honestly dont know…I went to Turkey with Keira when she was…2?..I vaped then…but started smoking again while I was there coz…well…Turkey… smoked for about 6 months…then quit for good, shes 6 in april…so yeah 3 or 4 years

2 Likes

Congratulations @Lolly :tada:

3 Likes

Belated grats to all. The big 3 is coming up quite soon for me.

6 Likes

Forgot to mention out here that July 5 was my three year vapeversary. I like very much not smoking. And I like that despite all the knowledge and experience I have gained, there is still so much to learn.

9 Likes