Vaping Anniversary’s 🎉

Congratulations on your Vapeversary! Welcome to the club :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is excellent! Love this hobby! Always more to learn and do.

Here’s to many more vapeversaries! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Congratulations Fizz!! Well done sir!:beers:

5 Likes

Thanks all. In some ways it was a fast blur. In other ways, it seems like forever. While I clearly remember holding my Tesla Sidewinder II stick like an analog like it was yesterday (horizontal, 'cuz I didn’t know better), it also feels like a lifetime ago. I imagine we looked pretty funny holding that big old thing like an analog, tooting away on it. Between the fingers and everything, as awkward as it was to hold.

7 Likes

I quit as my wife quit back in the day, during her pregnancies. I figured, if she couldn’t smoke, neither should I. We both went back to it shortly afterwards, but not because we were dying to smoke. It was more about enjoying the habit. If that makes sense. We kinda liked to drink and smoke, and did neither during her kid-cargo-carrier periods. I think we wanted the beer most, and the analogs came along out of habit. I always say that vaping replaced smoking, but that isn’t actually true. All of the habitual things about smoking are now gone; i.e. stepping away from the desk, going outside, flicking butts into a bucket for practice, etc. If I ever stopped vaping, I would 100% not go back to smoking because I am now completely accustomed to not having the smoking ritual. Vaping is like drinking a cola or having a candy bar; something you don’t need to go out of your way to accommodate.

5 Likes

Good job moving these posts over to the appropriate thread, Grubb-ola. Appreciate it, and sorry I didn’t use this thread all along!

4 Likes

I knew we had one somewhere, it got a little buried :laughing:

5 Likes

Congrats FizzeWizze!
Another happy milestone man!

5 Likes

Well. Looks like I managed to unbury this a little late. chuckles

The 14th I hit 3 years cig free!

8 Likes

Would have put more alcohol there but it seems the pub is dry after 3. Congrats mate.

7 Likes

Thank you sir!!

5 Likes

Congrats!! :smile:

6 Likes

3 years tomorrow :ok_hand::tada:

9 Likes

Woot Woot!!!
Get it girl!
Congrats!!

7 Likes

Awesome :smile: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Fantastic @Lolly

9 Likes

I’m slowly crawling toward my first year. Will update when it comes :slight_smile:

Gratz to everyone else!

8 Likes

Great milestone, well done.:birthday::smile:

8 Likes

Well done and Congrats @Sprkslfly and @Lolly!! 3 years smoke free is a hell of a accomplishment!! :beers:

8 Likes

Hear, hear! Great to hear both of your milestone dates! Well done, indeed!

7 Likes