What Has Made You Smile Today

5 Likes

5 Months in and 4th result for search term “vaping community uk”

7th for search term “vaping community”

8 Likes

The weather! Mid 80’s. Getting spoiled. Second breakfast on the deck this week…

9 Likes

What parts do you use to make that? Looks like the stuff people eat.

7 Likes

Ya, we’re slummin it today.

6 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vaping Anniversary’s :tada:

Holy Vapes, he’s growing like a weed!!

4 Likes

Won’t be long now and McBee will have all the bitches :grin:… Definitely growing into a stud!! Thanks for the update Mr. Pipes!!

4 Likes

How are your tomatoes doing? My cherry tomatoes are doing OK and the best tomatoes are doing horrible. Jalapeno aren’t doing very good either…
I was thinking maybe this heat has something to do with it but idk…

5 Likes

Ok, yeah our soil is mostly sand and gravel so we grow in pots. I would like to get a garden going someday. I think I would enjoy it also…Not to mention the price on produce is ridiculous…

4 Likes

That’s cool as hell bud!!
My mom’s got a brown thumb, so I’ve always been too afraid to try. But I’ve got massive respect for those that can!

5 Likes

I understand completely, damn leaches.
A raised garden is a great idea and I thought about that too. That seems easiest and fastest route anyway.

5 Likes

@anon96069639 how dare you use delicious bluegill for fertilizer lol and @Eddie you could do raised beds or blend compost into your ground soil, if you plan on living where you are for a while then compost in the ground is an amazing option, do it for a couple years and you won’t even need shovels or hoes to work the ground, compost amends the soil structure over time and you can bury your arm to the elbow after a good couple years. Compost is really a magical thing lol

6 Likes

Not a bad idea considering if the ballot passes this November, I’ll be growing weed too :grin:

4 Likes

Rabbits and deer are tasty too! Lol and @Eddie where you living? I’m always interested in places that are going legal, the more that do it the more likely Indiana will eventually too, despite Eli lilly’s Objections lol

5 Likes

If you have the space you can also make leaf mold, not quite the same as compost but still very good for amending soil composition

3 Likes

Michigan and yes I agree. The more people realize the benefits and get over the taboo they were taught, the better. All I can say is vote ,vote ,vote!!

4 Likes

I’ll be voting when/if it comes up for my state, that’s a fact. :wink: Y’all may not like it, but I’m voting regardless. :innocent:

4 Likes

Of course, you might like it too. Who knows!!!

5 Likes

You’ll love my inauguration outfit.

4 Likes