Vape Mail 2020

The man has impeccable taste but wow is it tough to keep up :laughing:

5 Likes

I have been considering Wild Rasberry as a little boost to the red chew even though WR is not a candy i think it would work out well at about .2 just to sell the raspberry a little better in that elusive recipe -you know the one . :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh I know but damn do i try, think ive got six baskets going at the moment. Never can get them all at one place.

Think I mush be pushing 30 versions now, that mother has sucked me in. :grin:

4 Likes

Ya i am up around 15 i get close then I manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

5 Likes

What are you exactly looking for in Butterscotch?

5 Likes

Been so long since I got vape mail I was beginning to think USPS didnā€™t love me anymore.

The Reload 26 RTA was already destined to sit on the throne of the Gaeaā€¦so shiny :sunglasses:

Now I am sure your all wondering and hell yes I am compensating :grin: Not many mods can accommodate a 38mm RDA

Look ma, no overhang

8 Likes

Howā€™s that Revo doing?

3 Likes

So far itā€™s good but I thought this was supposed to have 10ml capacity, more like 6ml and with the huge 4mm dual staple in the Valhalla the tank is almost empty already

3 Likes

I am a sucker for brushed finishes and this Odin might be my favorite thus far

9 Likes

Very slick :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not a mini fridge, I repeat, not a mini fridgeā€¦Hardon 220 Squonk backpack came in today. Measured 15ml instead of the published 18ml but meh, still a lot of juice. Says .4ml per pump and yeah, probably so, it works well so far. It is BIG in the handā€¦thatā€™s what she said. But not too bad if you dont have baby hands, so far no problem operating it one handed. So far it is a better match for the juice hungry whore that is the 38mm Valhalla RDA over the IPV Revo.

Must say I was not using the Hardon 220 much, maybe the backpack will save it from an early retirement? I know, I walked right into that one, let the jokes begin :laughing:

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to reserve judgement till mine arrives :grinning:

3 Likes

So I am guessing you were pumping your Hardon all day?

4 Likes

I was trying not to mention that :rofl:

5 Likes

Well yeah, like normal :smiley:

6 Likes

Just got the Titan dual series mesh and wow, very impressed so far. I like the new SS316L mesh strips too and the new mesh cotton strips as well. Chain vaping at 90 watts with boost all the way up, no dry hits and tasty for sure. I like this better than the V2 mesh deck so far, I better start making more juice :grin:

3 Likes

Mike I can only agree with you.
Have you tried the dual strips? It equates to 4 strips, which has blown me away.

4 Likes

4 strips instead of just 2? Now you have me intrigued :thinking:

Edit: still want to try dual VV 200 SS mesh but find it harder to use if a ceramic spring isnā€™t under as it is more fragile so the cotton can deform it. The VV has given me the best overall flavor, going to try that next build

2 Likes

Yes SC have brought out strips that are split down the middle, and then when you install two of them in the Titan you effectively end up with 4 strips.
Personally I install the mesh, pulse it at low wattage to ensure that it glows evenly, then once cool I release one side and gently raise the mesh up and roll big wad of cotton (I use two strips of Dr Cotton) under the mesh, and very carefully lower the mesh over the cotton (making sure not to deform it) and secure back into the clamp. I cut off the top piece of cotton close to the mesh and then after trimming to the right length, tuck the bottom piece down into the juice channel so that it just touches the bottom, juice up and Bobā€™s your uncle.
Iā€™m aware that SC donā€™t recommend this, but it is the way that I wick all of my mesh decks and have never had any issues. I use this same method for mesh decks either with or without the spring loaded ceramic blocks.

4 Likes

Oh, ok, like the split strips someone else makes, I think VV. Didnā€™t order any of those as I believe they are kanthal, addicted to TC with mesh. Going to order more strips and cotton though, found a surprise 20 in my back pocket, was laundered and everything :wink::grin:

5 Likes