Vape Mail 2020

Yes unfortunately the split strips are kanthal, pretty much the same thing as the VV one, probably from the same source.
Nothing like clean cotton :rofl:
I’m waiting for some VV M-Coil SS strips to arrive

3 Likes

Went ahead and ordered all the varieties of the new mesh strips, at $4 for a 10 pack that is a sweet deal and the 20% off coupon still works. I already have a gunmetal Ragnar on order but ordered the stainless steel today too, what can I say, I am impatient and want one as soon as possible :grin:

4 Likes

You really won’t be disappointed with the Ragnar, I have another one on the way :grin:

3 Likes

@Mjag I got the VV M-Coil SS strips in and compared them to the OFRF SS strips, and in my view they are identical, probably from the same factory.
They do however look different to the SC SS mesh strips.

4 Likes

I think I saw Maggie mention the new strips come from the same factory as OFRF. Definitely a huge improvement over the strips that initially shipped with the Plus mesh deck.

Good to know on how the VV strips compare, never tried those. Thanks for the heads up my friend

Ragnar is in transit along with all the mesh strips, hope to have them by this weekend :grin:

4 Likes

Zeus X mesh, well actually only the deck, already had the original Zeus X dual coil but the decks are interchangeable. 3avape has the deck only for about $12, beats paying full price if you already have the original Zeus X.

Early but so far it is tasty. Bummer is the mesh strips are thinner and longer than the standard OFRF strips so had to cut new VV SS 200 mesh just for it.

3avape also had the G Taste 30mm for about $21. Put in a triple 3.5mm 26x2 core, 36g wrap kanthal build in it and so far it is a ripper. Didn’t know what to expect but now I wish I bought a second color for that price.

8 Likes

Outstanding @Jim22 !!!

4 Likes

The Augvape VX217 dual 21700 mod. Vaperz Cloud Trilogy RTA in blue. GeekVape Zeus Mesh RTA.

VX217

7 Likes

Not sure if I should vape the gold Trilogy RTA or have it framed…still deciding :thinking:

Edit: Pretty sure I am going to have to wear a tuxedo to vape this combo…yep, penguin suit here I come

13 Likes

Looking pretty spiffy with your after 8 mod brother

8 Likes

This is more my style I guess but please, call me Jag, M Jag :grin:

7 Likes

Oh that trilogy is great. Favourite of the last 6 months.

6 Likes

Yeah, it is an excellent tank.
Got it when it first came out and the gunmetal was way tight on the top cap. They improved it and the threading is more buttery smooth.

7 Likes

I don’t care what you all say about @Jim22 behind closed doors and dark alleys, he is one stand up dude and my vaping brother from another mother :grin:

11 Likes

Boy that’s a sleek looking behemoth.
Ordinarily I’m drawn to shiny. But with the “ratio” on that one… It looks like it’s big enough to accommodate 4x21700’s!!! :flushed:
(Bearing in mind your penchant for ginormous atties lol)

7 Likes

Me, big atties?..nooooo, you must have me confused with someone else :thinking:

8 Likes

I really feel out of my depth posting on this thread with the amazing hardware being displayed.

However, vape mail is vape mail, and the following arrived today and has got me rather excitelacated…

Arrived within 24 hours from FlavourArt UK.

And just the black and SS from Sourcemore, 12 working days from date of order. 4ml tanks gonna halve my daily refills, Hallelujah !

12 Likes

2 tasty flavors!

Is that the new MTL tank that Phil brusardo designed? I really liked the first one, please let me know how it is

8 Likes

It’s not the latest “Pro” version, which I think that you’re alluding to, just a phat version of the TPD compliant 2ml Zlide.

I still really rate it, loved the original Zlide, and this little baby has halved my daily fill ups.

Itching to try the Pro myself.

International shipping makes the phat Pro a little expensive.

Thanks for the FlavourArts comments, they’re for a rare @SessionDrummer recipe I’m attempting this weekend. :wink:

7 Likes

Didn’t even know they had a “Pro” version, good to know. I don’t even have a Zlide, I got the very first one they came out with, made me rethink how good MTL could be.

7 Likes