Vape Mail 2020

Continuing the discussion from Vape Mail 2019:

7 Likes

What?!? @Jim22 hasn’t posted 8 times here yet???

8 Likes

No mail yesterday and its still early. I’ll watch for the headline: "California man assaults postal worker. " :grinning:

7 Likes

Sheesh 8 days in and not one post? You guys are slow! So after a brief reprieve from uncontrolled vape purchases… I eased back into it slowly. The Vandy Vape Widowmaker RTA.

WIDOWMAKER

8 Likes

Dang, you are not kidding, had to mix up one of my favorite recipes with 12 mg Zoloft just to get over my Vape Mail blues :sob: If it goes on for too much longer I am going to have to start mainlining Xanax :grin:

6 Likes

Vape mail just in the Brunhilde MTL RTA from Vapefly, slightly smaller form factor than the DL Version. Two weeks full testing before this one is reviewed on YouTube.

5 Likes

Not so new in, this is the next product up for review. The Beyond AIO by Wellon. . .

5 Likes

Some new goodies . . . .

5 Likes

Aromamizer Plus new mesh deck just arrived.

So far pretty good but still recovering from the flu so can’t vape high watts for fear of coughing up a lung. Lowered it to 35 watts @ 350 F and it is still a cloudy but cool vape, can’t go higher as my throat wont allow it yet.

Glad to put my Vapecige Creator DNA75C back into the rotation, love this mod.

6 Likes

Good grief that’s a sizable combo!

4 Likes

That is not the first time he has heard that

5 Likes

Well, actually…

5 Likes

Sorry not sorry @Mjag

The copper weighs 650g (no batteries) the brass 600g (no batteries) so not a pocket carry in any way. In the middle is the new LE HOG (I cant help but keep buying them I have the set).

I have the copper valhalla as well but just havent unwrapped it yet.

The plastic protection is still on them but dang they look nice.

7 Likes