Vape Mail 2020

Flavor West Order. Two gallons of VG, White Grape, Blueberry, and Juicy Gum.

FLAVOR WEST

12 Likes

I swapped the black orings under the JFC for the clear orings in the spares bag and now the JFC is moving as it should. Could be whoever assembled it used the wrong orings :thinking:

6 Likes

Great news, I did see your post on SCFC.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to test this puppy out later tonight! XD

Fuck “Super-Size me!”

Homogenize me!

11 Likes

Their logo makes me think everything of theirs tastes like peppermint.

Right on, brother!!! What a little beauty!

8 Likes

Someone at Steamcrave told me they found out about 100 of the stainless steel Aromamizer Plus V2 were assembled with the wrong orings. They assured me they corrected the mistake and all the gunmetal and black do not have that problem.

5 Likes

I believe you are right, the first 100, they did however include the silicone o-rings in the little baggie.
Glad you got yours sorted :grinning:
I am interested to see which mine comes with, when it eventually arrives.

4 Likes

Finally it got here! The Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 Advanced kit in gun metal and the basic kit in black. They threw in a couple bonus drip tips for free.

SCAPV2

7 Likes

You’re going to enjoy that sucker :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Excited to get new hardware! Did you try the mesh deck in squonk mode or is it better as an RTA?

3 Likes

While flavour is amazing in both modes, personally I prefer RTA

3 Likes

It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the Plus V2.

3 Likes

What to try first?

9 Likes

Hmmm, Butterscotch then Vanilla…thank you very much :grin:

5 Likes

Butterscotch is one flavour that I’ve never found exactly what I was looking for, hopefully this one is it.

5 Likes

Yeah, Butterscotch and caramel is another for me, always looking for the holy grail as those are 2 of my favorite real life flavors

4 Likes

mix em all together lol
I know the wild Raspberry is right in your wheelhouse

5 Likes

We would need a video reaction to that taste test :laughing:

5 Likes

I could put 6 of em in the same recipe I just don’t think the butterscotch and the caramel would quite work in it but hey it could.

4 Likes

oh for sure couldn’t agree more and it goes for every flavour or every mix, where does it stop?

Not any time soon with brother Simon in the house :laughing: :rofl:

yeah im keen to get into this one! lemon and raspberry tart thingy coming up.

5 Likes