Vape Mail 2020

Wow, he knows his copper …

4 Likes

What kind of stirrer do you have? My Corning one (in pic above) has a threaded hole in the back for a rod. I use it to mount a temp probe, bottle drainer, etc. I will probably 3d print a mount for it for my GC when I get it.

4 Likes

Uuuuh… It’s a black one. :joy:

We got it for a KILLER deal on eBay. The power supply says “JJ-1 Precise Strength Power Mixer” and I call the actual stirrer tip part, the mustache. :person_shrugging: If you are looking for anything more technical, @RedForman will have to answer those questions.

(Shhhh, he’s napping.)

4 Likes

I was referring to the magnetic stirrer these are used on.

4 Likes

Bahahahaha… I swear, sometimes I think I’m blonde. Sergeant-Welch S-76490, mostly. We have like 5 or 6 of them and one Fischer-Scientific Flexa-mix from NASA.

4 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: Things In My Pocket

I totally dig the stand for the mixer.

2 Likes

Lets get this one back on topic cheers guys

5 Likes

Finally some nice vape mail for me:

7 Likes

I always loved IPV. Rock solid mods.

6 Likes

Everybody was so positive on the Revo, so I had to try it…

5 Likes

If they are anything like they were 2 years ago, you should be happy with it.

4 Likes

Please Mr Postman. I love you :heart_eyes:

Where’s the rest of my orders, this has been waiting too long the box is getting dusty. :grinning:

11 Likes

I gotta 2nd what @WickedFog said. I think I’ve never had one fail LOL.

4 Likes

I don’t have any dremels, but that one, looks like the ONE for me !!!

3 Likes

I had an ipv v-it returned just the other day for auto firing but to be fair when I cracked it open it was full of juice so more user error than anything (and it was a super cheap mod)

3 Likes

Now I gotta go into the BACK of the vape cave, I gotta find them, battlescars and all. I WILL admit, to NEVER having filled them with juice however. At least when I was sober that is.

2 Likes

They have been pretty solid overall except for the battery door on I think it was the IPV6 which would pop open when u put it on the bench

2 Likes

I WILL find them Simon, I think my “area” is not as organized as yours is. I haven’t given up yet. I’d completely forgotten about them. Still looking …

Pics or it never happened…

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rn9HOA-9OE

3 Likes