Things In My Pocket

@Dan_the_Man my P12GT…

6 Likes

Nice, it looks like the light goes on your belt and gets plenty of action. Is that an NTR knife? There is a new P12 out that looks pretty awesome. I want one, especially the “tactical clip”.

1 Like

M&P @Dan_the_Man

1 Like

2 Likes

7 Likes

That’s not uh noyf mayt…THIS is uh a noyf ! lol sounded somethin’ like that :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hehe, you guys are killing me. I can’t run around town with a NOYF on my belt like that !!! Mines already 1" to the bad already.

4 Likes

WTF that noyf isn’t that big!

5 Likes

Hehe, you outta see the BS I get in Philly with THAT knife. Company has a strict NO CCW, BUT, if I ever get tired of that and leave, …

Delaware Concealed Carry Reciprocity With Other States

Which states’ permits does Delaware honor?

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

Colorado

Florida

Idaho (Enhanced permits only)

Kansas

Kentucky

Maine

Michigan

Missouri

New Mexico

North Carolina

North Dakota (Class 1 permits only)

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Dakota (Enhanced permits only)

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

West Virginia

1 Like

I guess I’m lucky to be a plumber in Indiana, I’ve never had a company tell me I couldn’t carry, infact they prefer it.

5 Likes

I wish !!!

3 Likes

All about the liability out here.

2 Likes

I used the owners van when my van was in the shop, cleaned it out a bit and found five pistols tucked in different spots. I was like dude did you even realize you had these in here? Yep easy access.

3 Likes

Hope he’s weapon safe Cut, hate to see a speed bump turn that into the Wild West !!!

4 Likes

He is, I was just like dude I don’t care but you gotta let the guys know, what if they can’t have one. It would be a pretty shitty way to get nailed. Plus I don’t wanna be responsible for your stuff I had a buddy get his stolen from his truck so I keep mine close.

3 Likes

Hehe, man, that would SUX0RZ. “Hey, let 2nd chance Timmy take the bosses van to the car wash would you …”.

3 Likes

He pulls them any time a guy uses it now. He never thought of it like that.

Hehe, thank you @woftam, we didn’t need to jum jum up the Vape Mail thread.

3 Likes

In the spirit of the new thread title, I give you…
Heres_a_simple_trick_to-03f42a0a41cd5ade30238c711d488acb

8 Likes

And for fuck’s sake, I’m outta likes again …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 53 minutes before trying again.

3 Likes