Things In My Pocket

Dude, your RICH!!!

3 Likes

Shield baby!

1 Like

Yeah right?

Does anyone else feel that pennies have become simply items to make your dryer transform into an offbeat musical spinbox?

2 Likes

All the things in my pocket.
Yes it’s a big pocket!

5 Likes

I have that same utility knife. In fact, I just used it to open the box my vape room chair came in. Must be a sign or some shit and shit.

2 Likes

They make like five different versions of it, this is the newest one they moved the release button old one was horrible for releasing the blade when you where cutting something and, made the blade storage bigger 5 blades instead of 3

3 Likes

@RedForman I can’t do THAT in my skinny jeans !!!

2 Likes

Do you remeber that mechanical room you helped me with ??? Well we decided to gutt it and add 2 more rinnae to run the entire inn

3 Likes

Yes, sweet! Not my favorite brand but not bad units! I recommend learning how to flush them yourself and doing it at least once per year. Just look up the model number and add flush to it. It will save you quite a bit.

3 Likes

Thats funny bc we had some brown water in a room , so sineone recommended a flush I still need to do it …

Thank for reminder , brown water went away …I think a guest was lying to get discount or something …

3 Likes

Ohh boy. A weird story about a mechanical room! And at an INN!!

Uh oh. Really strange plot twist. But you had me from “mechanical room”

Hmm. Stop talking about bowel movements and get back to the mechanical room. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thats some Threes Company stuff right there…I use to crack up when Mr Roper thought he heard something …lmao

4 Likes