Vape Mail 2019

Now that’s fucking gorgeous!!

4 Likes

Not sure of any sales. Gas City has them in stock and QP just got in a second batch.

Enabler? I am but a seeker of vape truth. Making my way through the cloud of mundane products to find vaping nirvana… or some deep made up philosophical shit that justifies my vape habit.

5 Likes

The earth rumbled, the ground split open. Flames flickered and the wafting smell of brimstone arose from the gaping chasm and assaulted my nostrils. A fiery horned creature grabbed me and dragged me down to the devil’s vape shop and…

Ok, really I drove my truck to my local vape store because they called and told me they got in an RDA I was waiting for. But the other explanation sounds much more interesting. Once there, I was also informed they just got in a new mod kit. MECHMAN

So for your viewing pleasure. The Rincoe Mechman and the Augvape/ Twisted Messes Occula RDA.

6 Likes

Plain dead sexy the new DeathWish Modz Hellhound topped off with the N30 from 666 modz (deathwish modz designer)

6 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

{enable mode on}
The N30 is worth a good look @Mjag - 30mm and as per most DWM stuff super well made - the flavour is spot on.

And there are a couple of internal improvements to the HOG (the hellhound) button is much nicer - a little stiffer but feels much better over the 3 / 3.1
{enable mode off}

3 Likes

Riiiiiiiiiight :lying_face:

That N30 definitely has my attention, 3 airflow options, deep juice well and the option for post or postless deck…does it have a squonk pin? That was the only thing I didn’t see on the link. If you say the flavor is spot on then good enough for me.

Hellhound still a quad 18650? I know they made a quad 21700 HOG so wondering.

2 Likes

The hellhound is quad 18650 same as the v3 and 3.1 but the switch on this one is different (internals).

Not squonkable and no way to make it so the pos section is solid but it is a great vape with, as you say deep well and good air options. The Black is more not quite black more of a dark gunmetal which I think would go well on the stormbreaker (mine are still being held so I can’t compare the colours).

3 Likes

Think I need a N30 :+1:

2 Likes

lol…
I swear, you two are the John Holmes and Ron Jeremy of vaping hardware. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you…thank you very much :rofl:

4 Likes

Fresh from the mailbox. The Oumier Rudder mod and HugsVape Ring Lord RDA. Its a dual 18650 mod with a fine metallic blue paint that shimmers to purple when you turn it. The RDA has a one piece glass barrel and mouthpiece. The air comes from the bottom and surrounds the single coil from the top and sides through a removable honeycomb ring.

RUDDER

6 Likes

The leap of insanity. Yes, I did it. There’s no turning back now. The 41mm Titan pictured next to the 30mm pipsqueak and a standard size RTA. I opened it and held it in my hand and had to laugh… I mean really laugh. I laughed again as I was washing it, realizing that I was actually going to build this thing.

titan

6 Likes

Welcome to the dark side :rofl:

3 Likes

The sad thing is, I already want another of these mods. I really like it. Dang you enablers!

3 Likes

Yeah, I have the gunmetal in my sites for a memorial day purchase. Battery life is sick and it performs, just wish the fire button was of a higher quality.

3 Likes

Got mine ordered, gotta keep up that Holmes persona, well without that nasty drug habit and aids crap :laughing:

4 Likes

Here is the Rebirth RTA sitting on the Oumier Rudder. Going to wash it up and give it a vape.

REBIRTH%20RTA

4 Likes

I got this Flavor Puzzle Kit in the mail today.

RFG

What is the Flavor Puzzle KIt?

RFG2

Its the Real Fog Gadget 2+1 RDA Kit. The Kit includes the RDA, 6 bottles of assorted coils, several types of mesh, extra drip tip, bulk wire, an atty stand, spare metal barrel and cap, piston shaped bottle adapter to fill squonk devices, a finned heat sink with squonk 510 pass through, spare parts and tri-tool, flush cut wire snips and ceramic tipped tweezers. All in a nice zippered case.

The RDA has both mesh and regular coil capabilities. Supposedly you can use both the mesh and coils at the same time. I am usually indifferent when I get new gear, and I don’t have high hopes for this, but maybe it will be good… we’ll see.

5 Likes

After 3 weeks in customs I finally got em - Vapez Cloud StormBreaker topped with the LE 35mm v2 Voltrove

6 Likes