Vape Mail 2019

@Mjag
Did you get the n30 yet brother

1 Like

@woftam strikes again :grin: whatever he orders I just follow, like an enabled lemming…yeah, I am easily convinced and if he likes it, chances are I will too and the N30 is no exception :+1:

Not hard to get really nice flavor from it and it holds a shit ton of juice.

7 Likes

Lmfao. Gold

5 Likes

Tried it first with the honeycomb airflow and the it turned down about 35% and was good. Then turned the barrel upside down so it comes more from under the coil and the airflow wide open as it gets partially blocked by the deck and what a flavor increase. Have you tried the other airflow barrel options for it? Just got it a few hours ago but have gone through probably 6 to 7ml and am digging it. Using dual 6 core Clapton’s in it, 3.5mm but might go 4mm next build and the flavor is bang on and not that hot.

2 Likes

Ya i have tried the 3 slot and it was alright - I prefer the honey comb as well and also have it upside down (awesome that the logo is multi directional).
It does cut the airflow to about half upside down. the next built i am gunna put the coils a little higher

3 Likes

When I saw the brushed SS Tuglyfe DNA250 I knew I had to have it. Battery life not the greatest with the Lipo but damn is it light and sexy AF…or should I say Flawless AF :grin:

Put a brushed finish my my Druga, wasn’t about to try that with one of my Goons but might buy a Goon clone just for the topcap to brush it out and put on my OG Goon.

1 Like

Hope I’m not risking “ruining it” for you…
But I just can’t help but think Flashdance when I see the font they used. :rofl:

1 Like

How did you know I was sitting in a chair while throwing a bucket of water on myself :thinking:…I’m a maniac, maniac I know…:laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, easy to thaw out those freezes :laughing:

6 Likes

Shit, that last purchase at flawless got me a $50 reward through there rewards program…the brushed black came back in stock too…they did it on purpose :thinking::crazy_face:

Love the gloss black one I have but it is a fingerprint magnet, this one is not…anyone in the market for the gloss black, it is not a fingerprint magnet and for sale :grin:

6 Likes

Amazing vape. Drone 250C. Replay and squonking work well together. The bottle is a pita to mount and the battery/bottle cover is wonky. The vape is excellent.

7 Likes

70% off (just the sub ohm innovation, not the SL) and happy as a fly on shit :grin:

The RDA is pretty good so far but the optional chuff caps just set it off and increases flavor…I might have went and ordered more after my shipment arrived :thinking: :wink:

The RDA looks good on a lot of mods and includes a squonk pin.

6 Likes

I got my package from Sub Ohm Innovations today.

The Proto RTA. Its an old school 22m postless deck with drip down juice flow. Seems like a lot of air for having a 510 drip tip.

The chuff cap for the RDA and the SZX Mini Competition RDA. They are all washed up and just need some time to start building. Oh wait, maybe I am not allowed to use this stuff. It says on the website “For professional use only”

SOI

6 Likes

I read the fine print and by “professional” they mean prostitute, that is why I was able to use mine right away and figure your qualified too :metal:

6 Likes

You sayin I’m a vape ho? Hmmm now that you mention it, there isn’t really anything I wouldn’t do for a good vape. Ok… I can live with that.

6 Likes

Mixin gunna gets real tonight when I play with my new pumps. Means I will be able to just set the amount on the pump and it will pump it into the mix.
The big sucker will pump about 1100ml of cold VG a min the other will pump around 1300-1400ml of PG. Ya it is a little bit of overkill but it means I don’t have to take the PG or VG out of the 20lt cubes I can just pump it

8 Likes

I love the pump for the PG and VG, I have been decanting into 5lt jerry cans to make it a little more manageable. 20lt of VG is pretty heavy to man handle.

6 Likes

Umgawa Woftam!!!

7 Likes

I used to work with industrial peristaltic pumps. They were more like slave pumps with separate controls and metering systems. Those pumps you have look really cool!

5 Likes

Hella cool setup bud!!
Ought to make life easier. grins

4 Likes