Vape Mail 2019

So… What does this mean I wonder:

And…

The ones at the bottom are all SFT’s.
In the box are the second round of SFT’s on Raspberry (2-4 testers each).
The four sets immediately to the right of the box are cheesecake flavors.
And the rest are misc that are aging longer term (and some I simply haven’t gotten around to cleaning out yet. lol) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It means your an Inglourious Degenerate :triumph::triumph::triumph::crazy_face:

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for the 3 round mixing competition (over 4 weeks) I was just involved with against The Fog Vlog then my tray of flavours that require SF tests would be much smaller. Na who am I kidding it would have just meant I bought more flavours.

As it is most of the new Flavorah and the full range of Health Cabin, and all the new Capella plus some strays all require testing and Frank from Wonder Flavours just sent me their new offerings (18) that will arrive in a few days - means I am falling behind more and more.

5 Likes

/bows to one of the collection masters

I continue to work on thinning mine (batch SFT’s like the Raspberry ones really help with that). As well as been finding that I’ve had some of my oldest (2016, early-mid 2017) going or have already gone bad. :frowning:

4 Likes

I have some that are the same era - I just had cause to use apple pie FA which I think I bought early 2016 (I compared to a larger bottle that is fresh) and aside from a difference in colour that are the same taste. I have ditched a few which are about the same age simply because they suck as a flavour.

4 Likes

Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts on those, WF has been impressing me thus far

5 Likes

Ya the list looks yummy

Almond Custard
Apple Cinnamon Strudel
Boysenberry Raspberry
Brown Sugar Cookie
Bubba Gum
Cobbler (Berry)
Coffee Cake
Cream Filling
Creme Brulee Cookie
Jackfruit
Lemon Squares
Marshmallows (Candy)
Marshmallow (Gooey)
Mille Feuilles
Puff Cereal (Cocoa)
Puff Cereal (Frosted)
Strawberry (Baked)
White Chocolate (Milky Cream)

5 Likes

There is probably about 8 to 10 in that list that I’m drooling over. Have you tried the Cream Puff and Canoli Shell? Been wondering about those 2, there are a lot of flavors from there last batch that are gonna get my business.

5 Likes

I did the same on several that were ‘iffy’, and they had changed. Had several others that there was no question they had morphed into something less than pleasant.

I don’t have a fridge for storage though :wink: and to make matters worse, indoor temps at mom’s got up to 80-84F in the room I was in (several times). So I’m fairly certain that I lost some due to that. :frowning_face:
My house rarely gets above 74F. But she is the “typical woman”: always cold. :laughing:

5 Likes

I do like the cream puff - it is a whipped cream with a light profiterole type pastry to it it is good from around 1- 2% after about 3% it gets a sort of strange spicey note to it

Cannoli shell is also good but will work best when you boost the bakery with some biscuit (fa cookie/ jf or inw biscuit) again I would use in a mix at around 1% and push it a little with a cookie. The higher you go with the cannoli shell the more pronounced the bakery spice becomes it can be used higher but I find it loses some of its appeal when the spice is more pronounced.

5 Likes

Massive thanks to @woftam and @Steampugs for my new mod, I love it!!

:hugs: :beers: :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

more than welcome brother, enjoy :wink::+1::heart:

5 Likes

@woftam strikes again, the #enablingmastergeneral himself :grin: dammit does the man know his stuff though, grateful mate :beers:

Holds a 41mm Titan with just a hair of overhang, hardly noticeable and that gap is because I didn’t want to tighten it down all the way.

(3) 21700 in parallel…thank u very much :grin:

7 Likes

Insane… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is what happens when PayPal asks if you want to use your Discover rewards…ummmmm, need to add more to the cart :grin:

6 Likes

Somehow ended up buying the Geek Vape Tengu RDA.

tengu

5 Likes

My Fatality M25 RTA got here today.

FAT%2025

I couldn’t wait to try it. Here it in on the Thor.

It’s a smaller version of the Fatality with a few changes. The build deck is now threaded. The air flows and juice flow have stops. There is a removable honeycomb insert for the bottom air flow. My first build is dual 3mm quad core 6 wrap coils. 28 X 4 X 38. Its really delicious. I think this moves to the #2 spot of my all time favorite RTAs. The flavor is intense and it makes big thick clouds. You hear this @Mjag?

5 Likes

The enabled has become the enabler…sigh, any good sales :grin:

4 Likes

Circle of life brother.

4 Likes

Found an old school series mech out of the Philippines called a Maori Box Mod hit pretty nice and the isolation tank is perfect for it. Made of iron wood with copper contacts. Looks like they stole Dwayne Johnson’s tatts and put em on a mod.

5 Likes