Vape Mail 2019

I got a black and an utlem with the black version - I have got a gold black one still in the package here sealed not sure what the tips are with that

3 Likes

Dayum, just checked the Valhalla box again and yep, another black drip tip, no ultem. I thought for sure I was supposed to get the ultem but looks like they f’ed up when packaging mine. Think I am gonna send it back for a refund…not :grin:

4 Likes

A few days ago my new best friend sent me all this mesh. :grin:

MESH

4 Likes

After a week with the Wotofo Profile Unity RTA and about 5 or 6 builds I think I finally have it nailed. Gotta give it a little more time to see if the wicking holds up, had a wick that was performing great until the 3 fill up and boom…leak city as the wick shifted.

Getting the best performance with this combo at the moment.

Here are some pics of how to trim the wicks.

Fluff the wicks out good using a pointed tweezer.

Trim the top near the mesh, the tucked side has been trimmed, the other side hasn’t.

You will need to trim the tails until the wicks go slightly into the well. Tried higher for more of a damming technique but that is when I had the leak on the 3rd fill up. If the wicks go further down it is dry hit city…get your throat lozenges ready…cough cough cough.

Using the supplied wick that Wotofo includes was too thick and led to dry hits, when I removed the wick it was compressed like a cotton brick. You could thin out that wick prior to inserting but I did not try that. I also had more success with Native Wicks Platinum Blend but so far Cotton Bacon Prime is the best thus far.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips. Mine gets here today. If I get any dry hits I will blame you. :nauseated_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I pray for your esophagus :laughing:

Here is the size of the Cotton Bacon Prime wick I used in comparison to the supplied wotofo wick.

Just filled it up again and took 12 hits at 80 watts and the wicking is keeping up nicely.

3 Likes

My Profile RTA came today. Just finished the first tank using an OFRF mesh strip. No dry hits. Want to try tweaking the wick a few times more and then I will move onto SS mesh and temp control. Really good flavor and thick vapor.

PROFILE%20RTA

4 Likes

I was forced to buy this Steam Crave Glaz RTA V2. Not sure what is different about it other than it comes with a big bubble glass.

GLAZ

4 Likes

I hate when people force you to do things :laughing:

Do you have a V1? Apparently it has more airflow, I ordered the V2 deck as it fits in the V1, the airflow is what bugged me the most about the V1

4 Likes

I just watched a few reviews of the original. It had a screw on glass section and the glass chimney just floated around. This version has an inner metal frame that holds the chimney in place and the glass piece is held in place with orings.

3 Likes

Latest two to join the family. Orion Q and Tesla Punk 86. I believe I will like both of them a lot.

5 Likes

Very nice and great pic :+1:

A bud of mine drove an hour to Santa Monica to pick up this bad ass setup.

He texts me and says this guy also has some Squid Detonators for a good deal too, had to get me the gunmetal.

No pics but I did get the V2 deck for my Steamcrave Glaz RTA V1, more airflow makes it a worthy upgrade for only $11. Also got the metal topcap for the Glaz RDA, reduces the chamber size and adds a side airflow to go with the bottom airflow, worth it.

5 Likes

Very sharp! Both! Really love that gunmetal finish!!!

4 Likes

That’s a class looking thing right there, love that finish, looks basic but classy, like a nice watch sometimes does

2 Likes

There was a secret government mind control operation that made me buy another Profile Unity RTA in Gun Metal color. I was also brainwashed to buy the HCigar Wildwolf mod. Its a small dual 18650 mod and so far I really like it. Its compact but can take a 30mm tank. It has a nice big screen and a pearl iridescent satin finish. Its very grippy. The buttons are very clicky with no slop at all. It comes with a silicone prophylactic which I can’t stand and its hard to get on and off.

WILDWOLF

5 Likes

Setting up a tent next to the post office waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

I am also hanging out for DWM new HOG will be a bit of a wait for that one since it just entered pre order

4 Likes

I’m definitely having a relapse of shinyites…

7 Likes

Still love that Nano, such a good looking mod. Gonna get mine out when I get home and remind myself how good it is :+1:

3 Likes

Ordered Tuesday evening, shipped the next day and got it today, Nicotine River has upped there shipping game!

5 Likes

If it wasn’t for the rest of you degenerates I might think I have a problem…I am probably the lightweight when it comes to flavors compared to the rest :wink:

6 Likes