Vape Mail 2019

I was at my local high volume vape store today. I asked about the Topside. The employee said they have sold about 400 units single and dual combined. Of those, only 3 or 4 have been returned. All for electrical problems. None for leaking issues. Be great to be a fly on the wall at Dovpo or really any vape manufacturer and see what the failure rate really is for hardware. I have overfilled my dual Topside more than once. If you don’t dump out the excess and wipe off the threads, the cap will push the liquid into the cavity that holds the bottle and will trickle down to the bottom door.

3 Likes

Of course, electrical issues are commonly the result of juice intrusion… Just sayin’.

1 Like

Sealed 510’s needed

1 Like

Fresh from the mailbox. The Timesvape Reverie RDA and the Damn Vape Dread RDA. Both are rather unconventional. The Reverie is a vertical coil RDA and the Dread uses stove top coils. I don’t have high expectations for them, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

DREAD%20REVERIE

6 Likes

My Topside has started having issues.
When I insert the battery it switches on, and then the watts decrease on their own, constantly, eventually going round robin.
Pressing the fire button has no effect, as does any combination of button presses.
Eventually it switches itself to bypass mode.
There is no evidence of liquid anywhere that I can see without a stripdown, which I will hold off on till I get a response from my supplier.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to wonder if you’re getting juice down the board because of the problem @Sprkslfly pointed out with the tube between the 90 bend and the 510.

4 Likes

Yeah, that could well be the case, and once I hear from the supplier, and they have agreed to replace this one, I’ll strip it down and see.

5 Likes

That sucks. Sounds like the - button is stuck or something is stuck beneath the button. Hopefully the vendor you got it from will take care of you.

4 Likes

The buttons all click reassuringly as one would expect, but a strip down would reveal any anomalies, and/or leakages.
I’ll give the supplier a couple of days to respond.

2 Likes

I got the Deathwish Modz 30mm Death Trap RDA and the Bonza V 1.5 on sale. I have a lot of building to do.

DEATH%20WISH

7 Likes

Today its lots of wire, vape brush/jig, coil trimming guides and a genuine clone Modfather.

MAIL%203-13

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I decided to treat myself cause I am doing an awesome job - well probably not that awesome actually I am doing a shit job but hey fuck it I treated myself anyhow.

I love this - much easier carry that the stacked piece.

Still don’t wanna take it out when you are wearing track pants

8 Likes

That looks slick

5 Likes

That is a serious piece of hardware mate.

5 Likes

Got the Wotofo Profile Unity RTA today, had to pass by DHL to pick it up and put my first build on in the car…what can I say, I am impatient :grin: Not the best idea though, first build very meh, this one is trickier than most to wick.

Second build and wick much better but still not matching the Profile RDA for flavor. Gonna give it a couple of weeks to see if I can improve on it then write a review.

7 Likes

@Jim22 is pretty spot on as usual, the Zeus X is a winner with my first build :+1:

7 Likes

Ooooh lovely matchy matchy

4 Likes

Damn @Mjag you were so right - what a truly epic vape. I gotta find the Ultem Drip Tip for matchy-matchy.

5 Likes

All credit goes to you brother, wouldn’t have bought the Valhalla if you didn’t let me know how good it is :beers:

I only got an extra black drip tip with mine, do they offer a ultem drip tip that fits it? I wish I would have bought the gold Valhalla too when they were in stock.

3 Likes