Vape Mail 2019

FW%20ORDER

Dang I love ordering direct from manufacturers. Everything was just made. You know the date it was made and the batch number. Citric Acid, Blueberry, Juicy Gum, Strawberry, Tutti Frutti (never tried it) Grape Soda, Salt Water Taffy and Malic Acid.

5 Likes

Got a few goodies yesterday
2x LE Deathwish Modz Infected (Serial 000) and 2 LE 35mm Voltrove tanks

4 Likes

The Malic and Citric are powders?

3 Likes

Yes the acids are powders. I have bought malic in powder form before but this is my first time buying citric.

3 Likes

There have been occasions where I would say yes, but most of the time no. I remember ordering the juicy gum and Capella marshmallow from ECX. The juicy gum was a little lacking in flavor and much darker than when fresh. The marshmallow was a dark yellow almost amber and had an old mustiness about it. Whenever I get it from Capella, it is almost clear with just the slightest yellow tint.

To me, it gives more of a peace of mind, since I have had flavorings that were either corrupted with cleaning supplies or mixed up with other flavors from resellers.

5 Likes

I am with @Jim22, whenever possible I always try and buy OEM bottles of flavors. How do we know rebottlers are agitating the flavors properly prior to bottling?

Got some goodies in today. Already had the Valhalla RDA but was waiting for the Drone 250C to finally be released. Vaporrange.com had the Luna with whatever that RDA is called for $47.95 shipped, much nicer than I was expecting and a semi-mech with protections.

6 Likes

just waiting for the toolkit to turn up, will be asking questions later this week… As a total beginner to this squonk game, still not sure which pin is which

6 Likes

The one with the hole :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep!! The juice is fed into the RDA via the hole in the 510 pin. If you swap that atty to a traditional mod, be sure to swap to the solid pin or you will get a particularly nasty surprise.

I told you not to get the Topside Dual until you tried other squonkers, didn’t I??

4 Likes

You did, but my thinking was I’m learning from your mistakes so erm… :joy: Thanks :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Absolute bargain lads for you to order, unbleached muji cotton 180 pads for £6.45 at muji.eu

3 Likes

$7.68 on fasttech for the same 180 pads package :smiley: worldwide free shipping. I got mine there

It’s been on ‘sale’ for all of the last year (2018) and still going strong

Just to update. same thing on muji.eu is 3.5 UK shekels

https://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=17&Sub=70&PID=4479

4 Likes

Just seemed too much of bargain to stay quiet and might help another person

5 Likes

Well I hope you like them as much as I like mine. I am always hesitant to throw opinions out there because hardware can be as subjective as juice flavors. There have been rebuildables people love and I just don’t get good flavor from and vice versa. On the other hand there have been RTAs that I had almost given up on, then found a different type of wire or switched coil size and it changed everything.

5 Likes

After seeing @woftam say nice things about the Modefined Draco, I had to pick one up. So far it seems really solid and I love the big display.

DRACO

7 Likes

Picked up a Asmodus Pumper 18 to keep my 21 company. Also the Hermaphrodite…err, I mean Hermetic RDA and an authentic Goon 25. All from vaporrange.com for prices I could not resist.

8 Likes

Very nice!!

3 Likes

Thanks Grubs :+1:

I have gone through 3 batteries in a day with the Pumper 18. I have a feeling it won’t see as much use as the 21, 1 21700 can last me all day with that mod and a single coil RDA.

3 Likes

Dang those are pretty and so tempting. Be curious about your thoughts on the Hermaphrodite. Blitz loves that ceramic clamp and seems to use it on everything. Looks kinda like a Ghoul with a different barrel.

3 Likes

It does huh…lol.

So far only 1 build but the airflow is noisy, flavor is good but not wow so far. Doesn’t seem to hold much juice when dripping, can get spity fast.

I am hoping another build alleviates the noisy airflow, sort of bugs me compared to my other single coil RDA’s.

2 Likes