Vape Mail 2019

That is fantastic @woftam thanks for all the links.
FT suits me fine for a clone, so I’ll get a couple from them just to see what they are about.
A BF pin would be nice for my Topside Dual or VV Dual.
Cheers

5 Likes

Ordered one of these.
Thanks for your help buddy.

5 Likes

Most welcome mate the v2 is the only version I actually don’t have lol.

4 Likes

That one was the only one I saw with a BF pin lol
I’ll let you know what I think of it once it arrives.

4 Likes

JIC you decide to get some more - the bf pin should fit all models

5 Likes

Great find thanks.
Strange, I’m trying to insert an emoji and they don’t seem to be working.
As an Admin now maybe you can advise. (insert winking emoji)

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emoji Picker

Thanks @woftam I agree with everything you said there.

I have the 1.5 clone and the only thing that really bothers me is the coil clamp, it can be a bit finicky but once you get a build in your good to go, great flavour and decent airflow

5 Likes

Thanks @Grubby I’ll see how it goes once it arrives on the slow boat :smile:

3 Likes

Finally some new stuff. Two more 40T’s. Can’t have enough of those. The Recurve Dual and the Kylin M both in gun metal.

KYLIN%20RECURVE

5 Likes

Let me know how you like that Kylin M, I have one inbound but got a photo confirmation of postal pick up so not expecting anytime soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

After the first tank using the included finer mesh, I like it better than the Profile Unity. I am going to rebuild it using the OFRF strips in a minute. Much easier to wick. More like a traditional RTA. You tuck the ends of the wicks into the large wells. I see that Damn Vape just released the Doom mesh RTA and it looks really interesting too.
https://www.damnvape.com/doom-rta/

5 Likes

Good to hear, really like those bigger wicking slots, looks like an easier to wick Profile. Might just pick one up from a local store if they have them in stock.

I saw that Doom, they went with wicking from under as well as side instead of a spring to push the cotton up…hmmm, I wonder how that will work out.

4 Likes

Trying these… :thinking:

7 Likes

I like the look of the Doom Mesh RTA, that will definitely have to go on my list.

2 Likes

V Custard is one of the flv you will have to push a little @Grubby it is one of their weaker flavours still good but I would start around 2.5 as an SF Strawberry is around 1% start point. Enjoy brother

5 Likes

I went a bit high with the strawberry at 3% and custard at 5% we’ll see in a few weeks time if its any good, thanks for your advice :+1:

4 Likes

I know you like em strong. So it may work time will tell :smile:

4 Likes

@woftam has enabling ways unmatched, you sir are King!

Had to have the Asgard to match my Stormbreaker. The gold one was supposed to be for a friend but then he asked if he could back out and I said…noooooo problem, I got matching mods for that bad boy…he gonna be sorry :grin:

Picked up a Sxmini pod, 8vape is practically giving them away with a 2 pack of the shit ceramic pods for about $21 shipped. Found the new cotton pods for cheap, I heard they were much improved and yeah, they perform good. The Smok Trinity with the mesh Nord coils is still a better pod mod but not as cool looking.

I am going to be using the hell out of the Asgard RDA, so far it is a pretty tasty vape with a reduced chamber, loving it so far. @Steampugs, it is a 30mm and comes with that sleave to make it 33mm…right up your alley brother :+1:

@Jim22 it also looks good on the X217 :wink:

Simon, U da man :+1:

8 Likes

Cheers brother damn the gold looks great on the fossil and kind of bizarre my fossil is almost identical.

Mine are still on the way can’t wait for em.

6 Likes