Vape Mail! 2018

Wow that sure is priddy…

5 Likes

Some new RDAs and a backup Creator. It was on clearance and I couldn’t resist.

VAPE%205-18-18

6 Likes

From South Korea to California in 9 days! I have been waiting for this one! Just washed it and going to make some coils.

AQUA

4 Likes

A last thank you to @Jim22 for the Alladin!!! Not only a great vape but pretty foxy on the Therion BF. Lovin it!!!

6 Likes

Made the rounds at few local shops to check sales. Couldn’t believe I found the Ohm Boy in stock. I had some built up store credit and holiday discount, so I couldn’t pass it up. Elfys were a gift.

OHMBOY

8 Likes

I appear to have a driptip addiction…just bought this, made with real daisies :smiley:
https://moomoomods.co.uk/collections/tfv8/products/12-5mm-real-daisy-driptip

8 Likes

you enabler …
Ive just bought this :rofl:

7 Likes

That is the most awesomest drip tip ever!!! Talk about enabling!

6 Likes

Those skulls aren’t clear… :thinking:

5 Likes

I only got this today but it really has some nice features (2 spare bottles is a plus) - Loving the 9ml bottle & the build quality is fantastic as you would expect from lost vape.

8 Likes

That is gorgeous and 9ml is a big plus!

7 Likes

Yeah…that’s pretty cool I must say!

5 Likes

Nice!!! The goon is looking good on top too.

6 Likes

Damn, the enabler is strong in his ways…lol, love that.

Got the Pico Squeeze 2 last night at almost 10pm, UPS likes to take there time. 21700 with a single coil interesting deck and 8ml bottle, first impression…I likey.

7 Likes

I like the looks of that RDA. I suppose we have to wait for a week or so for the review. You big tease lol

4 Likes

I want to see if the shine wears off since so far I am pretty impressed and the RDA kicks out some great flavor. With the 21700 I have nearly gone through the whole 9ml of juice and the battery is still at 75%, very impressive.

I wish I could put out the review in a week, my backlog is stupid at this point. I do plan on moving it up the que though if it continues performing like it does, have yet to check the TC though.

4 Likes

This guy won’t leave me alone.

obi-wan

7 Likes

@Steampugs posted that link which made me buy the blue Loch Ness. I loved it so much I had to buy another in black. This time for $10 more, I got it as a combo with the Terra tank. I see the price has gone up to $37.99 for the mod only, but still $39.99 for the combo. They also increased the minimum for free shipping from $35 to $45, so they must be selling well.

TERRA

7 Likes

I gotz flava…so much flava :sunglasses::grin:

Aqua Reboot and Pirate King RDA just showed up too, this RDA is cool as he’ll!

7 Likes

Now that is bad ass!!

I wondered if we’d ever see stuff like this?
I kind of half hoped for, half expected it to be from Tesla (with their artwork on the Steampunk), but am happy to see it come regardless of who.

5 Likes