Vape Mail! 2018

BEST VAPE MAIL EVER!

THANK YOU to all of my Degens! Not only is this the best vape mail, its the coolest damn birthday present ever!

17 Likes

woooh…that’s fucking beautiful VM…LOVE it…but not as much as you’re gonna :wink:

6 Likes

That is a Gorgeous bit of kit :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks vape bot! Lol

6 Likes

Right?! So shimmery! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Awesome stuff, whiterose sure does make some great looking gear :smile:

4 Likes

Vapebot’s totally flirting with you…

6 Likes

Needed new bottles. Trying the gorrila style.

10 Likes

it’s all I use now, got em in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml…sooo much easier than glass :+1:

5 Likes

Just waiting for my Nic River load on Monday. Gonna be Epic.

4 Likes

flavours?..I am soo behind on my mixing it’s unreal…

4 Likes

That among a shit load of bases. I am going to try to DIY some flavors. I have been wanting to DIY some things for so long. This is going to be my DIY year.

5 Likes

What a proper opening to the Vape Mail thread!
I’m so happy for you!! Simply stunning.

7 Likes

Wow, what a beaut :star_struck:

4 Likes

First day haul from ECC, I am going back with a forklift today :laughing:

I am going to put up a show thread after I sleep for 48 hours after the show, tiring but a hell of a lot of fun!

10 Likes

wowzas …fucking amazing haul brother…is that a different type of Popdeaze? …deep fried ice cream looks good too, any freebies or did you have to stump up??

5 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to try the Popdeeze yet. Didn’t pay for any juice but did but did for some hardware like the Wake littlefoot, QP design tanks and the Ammit 25, the rest were freebies for review. The discounts for what I did pay for was about 50%, couldn’t pass that up. Really wanted that Juggernaut RTA, it is like $90 normally and it looks sweet as hell!

6 Likes

Brilliant…nice work sir :clap: crazy jelly …

5 Likes

I just looked at the PopDeez and it says New right on the packaging…lol. It is Cinna Popdeez, a Cinnamon Roll Caramel Popcorn, smell great and tasted a little on my finger and wooooah, that is some cinnamon.

If you like Popcorn I did try this new juice I never heard of, Kernel Popcorn Kernel E Liquid | Vape Juice | Breazy.com and Wow, tastes just like eating popcorn, that gave me a couple 30ml samples but it was sooo good in the tester I tried at the show.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! Awesome array of shnizzle lovely :tada::tada:

6 Likes