Vape Mail! 2018

ooh like the sound of that…can’t get it over here though, wouldn’t be worth the shipping, just like Hit that donut and Paradigm liquids…drives me fucking mental…

5 Likes

OooOOOooo can’t wait to hear about the new goodies! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Just got in a little while ago from the end of ECC, what a great. Here is the last of my haul.

But as we were about to leave we were passing by the Ehpro booth and waived goodbye. They waived us over and gave us there prototype Iguana 20700 squonk kit…ohhhhhh, this thing is so damn nice. I am so lucky we passed by there, the last thing I got is definitely one of the nicest, I feel so blessed.

Of course a review will be coming soon to hear and www.steampugs.co.uk and I plan to do a show report here this coming week, lots of goodies

13 Likes

Oooh its so pretty! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That is one sexy squirter right there.

How many mls on the bottle?

3 Likes

Don’t know yet, it my excitement I just filled her up, should have thought about baseball…sigh. No box or specs came with it so will have to measure that all out myself. If I had to guess probably 7 to 8ml.

6 Likes

DUDE!..you made out like a bandit at that show man, nice haul brother, lookin forward to your write up :wink: that squonker is lovely :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks mang! Love these shows, so much fun and got to try some outstanding UK lines as well, just a vape junkies paradise :+1:

6 Likes

Latest haul from NIC River!

8 Likes

Sweet haul brother :wink: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Very nice haul.

What are the gloves for? Prostate awareness month isn’t til November.

9 Likes

Wont stop him checking it every day till then

6 Likes

Nope, it’s for when you come back to me begging for lube when karma stops dry fucking you with a cactus. Ask Pugs.

7 Likes

Grabbed the wife some coils, while I was there grabbed myself some flavours and cotton

8 Likes

My vape mail today was a little pedestrian - just some translucent battery wraps (about 250 of em lol) and some insulator rings.

But now one set of my hog batteries look flash as a rat with a gold tooth.

11 Likes

6 Likes

The anarchist riots arrived today they are good solid bits of gear will be building it later on

They are still available and appear to be totally worth the massive price tag ($12) based on construction will let you know how they vape in a bit.

9 Likes

Looks good. Mine hasn’t arrived yet but it is GB, I don’t expect it for at least another month. :joy:

3 Likes

7 Likes

@TheTinMan @Mjag I don’t think you guys will be disappointed in it at all it is pretty good. My only complaint is the stock 810 is a little short but other than that it is well built with good flavour.

4 Likes