Vape Mail! 2018

I posted a discount code for these the other day, let me know which ones are worth a try

5 Likes

Well Iā€™m gonna let em sit but I have tried some, the coffee is exceptional as is the lunar lemon swirl, the scone is an improved recipe but thatā€™ll need a couple of weeks at least, Iā€™ll keep you posted on the rest :wink:

4 Likes

Big thanks to @Mjag for the reminder to go to VaporDna. It was my lucky day. Picked up the OBS Bat kit as well as a single battery DNA mod and a 2/3 battery DNA mod all on clearance. They didnā€™t have the Modefined in stock but I am quite happy!
DNA%205-5-18

Hcigar VT250s, OBS Bat Kit, Hcigar VT75c

8 Likes

Nice score!

So they have closeout items in the store? Never actually walked into any VaporDNA location, next time I am in the area might have to stop by.

7 Likes

Yes, and usually better deals in store. I normally stop in twice per week. I am near the Huntington Beach store, not sure if the other locations do the same. Hcigars were $25 each, Bat kit was $20.

7 Likes

Wow, those are great deals. Gonna have to stop by for sure. Thanks for the heads up!

6 Likes

Hey @Jim22 be careful with that Hcigar VT75C, Mooch had a warning about which 26650 to use in it, if it is too long it can be dangerous.

7 Likes

Fuck me!
I wish I had money to sendā€¦ Iā€™d LOVE a 75c for that kinda money!!

5 Likes

@Mjag Wow, very Critical to know! Iā€™ll look up his info on it. Thanks for the heads up. Just using an 18650 with the adapter sleeve right now. The layout and screen are kinda bad, just watched the DJ video and will get the software and firmware later.

@Sprkslfly I got the last of each. Guy before me bought a red 75c and I was surprised a black was left. Obvious why the yellow 250 was still there, but for that kind of price I donā€™t care. The yellow is actually not bad, fine grain metallic finish.

7 Likes

Every so often i cruize ebay with the search term ā€˜vapeā€™ and the used box ticked. A couple of times i have come across auth mods that need a bit of a clean up at super cheap prices.

I got this the other day I dont expect to see it for a week or two but though there may be a little value in posting (JIC you wanna try your hand at finding a good cheapie)

For $50 a Vaperz Cloud XXX (RRP here in AU is over $200 and you cannot buy them anymore)

I hope to polish it up to its former glory

8 Likes

Wow Mooch recommends not using it at all. I havenā€™t read of any problems with using 18650ā€™s though. HCigar has acknowledged the problem and pretty much said to only use 18650ā€™s and extended the warranty to 3 years.

5 Likes

Didnā€™t know it elevated to that serious, I only caught the first warning. For $25 seems plenty worth it for a 18650 lower wattage vape setup and you can install the Replay feature on it using the international version of escribe.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve had one for over a year now and only use IJoy INR 26650 batteries in it. Those are dead on 65mm in length. No problems and a very nice mod in the hand. I got mine before the problem was discovered and decided to take a chance on using it after I measured a few different batteries. This is not to counter Moochā€™s recommendation. There is obviously something flaky about the structural integrity of mod for instances of shorting to have occurred. No idea if HCigar ever did anything to fix the problem. There was a little chatter about it for a bit and then the whole issue faded into the past.

5 Likes

Went back to look for more DNA devices for a friend. I asked, and aside from the open box red 75, I got the only other one. I did pick up the Innokin Lift Box. Its like a lazy manā€™s self squonker. The Maze V3 single coil rda also looks interesting.

lift

In the past, they would only have clearance items near Christmas. Recently its been a little more often but its very hit and miss. They might have a flurry of items for several weeks and then nothing for six months.

7 Likes

A somewhat shit looking coil job but holy wall of stainless this thing is a cloud chucker.

9 Likes

might just have to get a fresh build in mine, been a while, how are the O rings on yours?..I found em pretty loose on mine?

3 Likes

They are perfect mate i can pick up the gtrs by the top cap no problem. i did read/ watch a little before i got it and the o rings were mentioned quite often some reviewers mentioned the second set was better than the fitted set - they may have fixed that one since the fitted set on mine is good.

3 Likes

11 days ago I posted about the xxx I picked up for $50. It arrived today! A dip in citric acid and literally 15 minutes on the buffing wheel and it is reborn.

8 Likes

Wow! That is spectacular!

5 Likes

Nice @woftam!! That thing looks sharpšŸ‘Œ

4 Likes