Vape Mail! 2018

Oh i spied that and loved the look - not super expensive either

5 Likes

That is the coolest RDA I have ever seen. I won’t tell you my thoughts on the Aqua Reboot. Can’t wait to see what you think of it. Nice Haul!

4 Likes

2f have a few of them
https://www.2fdeal.com/search/?Keyword=Riscle+&CateId=

3f also have them but not the full range

5 Likes

Oh man even bottom airflow! Almost $10 cheaper on 2f… have you ever used them? Good company?

4 Likes

Yes i have bought from them a few times and they are pretty good - if they have it there it is out the door in about 48hrs - if they don’t have it in the warehouse (which has happened 1 out of 4 purchases) it took a bit longer 5 days

5 Likes

Awesome, good info and thanks for the links.

4 Likes

It is bad ass but building is tricky, have to bend your leads and the negative is on the deck so one lead is longer. Not only bottom airflow but there is an airflow on the post to hit the coils to the side. Still gotta wick it but damn am I impressed for the price, I think it cost me $26 from 3fvape.

5 Likes

Hell, I bought the reboot when I heard you talking about it…lol, you enabled me :+1:

5 Likes

Hahaha all you reviewers have helped me spend money. Hard to believe I influenced you. :astonished:

6 Likes

You can tell you know your stuff so when you say something is good then that is good enough for me :+1:

5 Likes

Oh geez I am humbled. I don’t think I know much about anything lol. Thank you for the kind words. So a tip for the reboot: Wrap one coil in the opposite direction, then make sure the lower legs of each coil are at the positive pin side (the side with the heat sink fins) This will help center the coils and keep the lower leads from overlapping the cotton well.

4 Likes

@Mjag i have been eyeing it off for a week or two but you made me pull the trigger on the Pirate King - I have the just the mod to pair it with on the the way already. Is called The Bird and is white brass.

download

7 Likes

First run through, this tank has got flava. 510 is to short to put on my hybrid mech…boooo. but looks good on the db. Gotta find a matching mod now, I know marvec makes a mech mod that might match. Oh shit, that mech is bad ass @woftam :+1:

Here are some more pics

5 Likes

Is that a hybrid? How much?

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips :+1:

4 Likes

Ya is a hybrid and pretty reasonable at $70 -85 usd - 2f have the auth (so they say) I got mine from a mate in france as a juice swap.

Looks like i may have to play with the 510 pin to get it safe

5 Likes

Of course the one I want would be the most expensive… :laughing:
Still, $28 for it isn’t bad!

Thanks for the links!

5 Likes

Thanks for the pics and additional info!

Damn. Bottom airflow… :cry:
Ahhh well. I wonder what other atties the top cap would fit on? :thinking:
I’m not opposed to drilling some side airflow holes after all! :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

OK, so maybe I ordered 2 more, this time the SS, the other is for a friend though whose eyes bugged out like that coyote in the cartoon.

coyote%20bugged%20out

7 Likes

So I got this mod in the mail from a friend today. Totally unexpected and I am really blown away. It is really beautiful and now one of my most prized possessions. Thank you @SmilingOgre !

Hcigar VT75D

8 Likes