Vape Mail! 2018

JIC I wanna build in the dark

10 Likes

Goon clone RDA

6 Likes

I got a goon RDTA clone the other day and it’s just terrible (or I just don’t know how to wick it which might be the case :smiley:)

5 Likes

My vapemail. Just the mod :slight_smile:

7 Likes

250ml Raspberry truffle shuffle and 10 x 10ml VG based nic shots (45p each) :yum:

6 Likes

Had to stock up for Xmas :yum:

8 Likes

I hate to ask… But have you given up on “mixing”?
(meaning: from scratch)

Or are all these one shots I’ve seen you post just “too easy to pass up”? I know they’ve got to be convenient.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s ALL better than smoking etc. But I had to ask. :wink:

7 Likes

These one shots are fantastic value for money and a great way to try new flavours

7 Likes

Got the Fatality and Voltrove both on the same day. Funny how a package from Central Canada can make it to Southern California just as quickly as from Northern California.

FAT%20VOL

11 Likes

I’m supposed to be living through you, not falling into the shiny trap!! But that Fatality looks so good!!

6 Likes

Quick peek at the new Crown iV - I won’t be doing a full review but will throw some thoughts out on it once I have time. I did always like the clear cases crown used but it appears they have moved away from them.

10 Likes

It’s a sharp look in that deep blue!

8 Likes

Picked up a Vapefly Pixie and some OFRF Mesh strips for the Profile. OFRF just came out with a small interesting looking RTA too.

PIXIE

8 Likes

Did you have a crown 3 and if you do could you see if the new mesh coils fit in the crown 3 please lol I would like to see how uwell does mesh as I have tried the horizon falcon and the freemax. uwell has always been a flavor tank company to me, but I can’t buy a new tank that’s not an rta lol

4 Likes

Ya the coils are not interchangeable at all they have a different diameter and wont seal the c4 coils also look to be a little shorter

5 Likes

Really interested to hear what you think. Had a chance to try it at the vegas show but they didn’t have the mesh coils yet, just there SS916 or something like that coils. Wasn’t a juice in it that I was familiar with but didn’t make me want to give up my Crown 3 which I am a big fan of.

5 Likes

Ya, I just filled it and vaped it. It is very similar to the Valyrian in draw and flavour. It is a little airier than the crown 3 I put that down to the size of the coil. It is significantly shorter than the crown 3 which could be considered a plus for some. It is not a huge change in flavour but I do think it is slightly better, possibly due to a combo of the coil and the decreased height.

I quite like it but since I have no clue what the TCR for ss904 is I haven’t played with it in TC at all (and probably won’t) it does vape very well at 120w on the tac21. Wicking is good even on a big draw - no dry hits whatsoever.

If any of our boffins have a TCR for ss904 I will throw it on a TC mod and test it out.

6 Likes

Agreed @Sprkslfly.

2 Likes

I bought a Mystery Box from my local VaporDNA for $99.99 which were originally $199.99. A few had the Driftbox mod in it with a DNA 250 chip, quite a few had SX minis. I was not so lucky but still not bad for the money.

Suorin ishare kit with power bank. Geek Vape Nova Kit. Project Sub Ohm Desire X Mini. Silverplay MTL RTA, Smok Xpriv mod, Smok Hpriv kit, Smok Resa Prince tank, Hellvape Aequitas RDA. I’ll keep the Nova, PSO Desire X and the Aequitas. The rest will be given away.

mystery%20box

7 Likes

@woftam is a bad influence, just had to :grin:

4mm ID 6 core fused claptons with room to spare, the Valhalla is no joke!

7 Likes