Vape Mail! 2018

I preordered a few of these bad boys almost 2 months ago - i missed out on the first run of 200 by a small number. The mods finally arrived today gotta say it is a great mod and a little taller than a hog aside from that it is pretty much the same size. I do like the way that it adjusts the voltage the button is also the pot. Most certainly not a pocket carry :rofl:.

9 Likes

Iā€™m trying not to have high hopes for this, but the Aqua Reboot was really good. I wish that they would have called it The Mistress. Then I could throw out innuendo and talk about black latex catsuits and my Elvira fantasies.

8 Likes

The Oak Ridge Boys. Elvira, classic tune!!

5 Likes

Instead, youā€™re left with ā€œwater sportsā€. gotcha. :rofl:

5 Likes

Fixed it. :wink:

6 Likes

Local place had this for $16. Couldnā€™t pass it up and they had blue.

PERICLES

7 Likes

Man! The deals you find brother! :laughing:
Very cool!

5 Likes

Iā€™m eyeing this one as well. What do you think of it?

5 Likes

I like the quality and its very easy to build on. The air isnā€™t quite wide open, but still plenty of air. I am only on my first build and the flavor is good but nothing special. Iā€™ll update after I try some other coils later.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve tried three different builds. All flat claptons of varying sizes and number of cores. NI80, SS and kanthal. Tried them high, low and in the middle. The flavor is just average. Its a nice looking RDA, but gets pretty warm when chain vaping. A lot of good RDAs out there that perform much better for me such as the NADA, The XVX XRDA, the BTFC and the Profile. Iā€™ll keep trying but so far just average.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I guess I was expecting too much from poopoo :smiley:

3 Likes

Epic Vape mail

11 Likes

Looks like someone is addicted. That one order is about 3x the whole flavor stash I have :smiley:

6 Likes

oh that was decided a long time ago (the addiction) . Some flv are just not available here in au and they are hard to get shipped since they are on the no fly list (shipping of ā€˜dangerous goodsā€™ is expensive). They are not all for me tho - only one set is mine.

8 Likes

Restocking. My first time trying the CNT nicotine. Its origin is Switzerland. They make good chocolate and cheese, hopefully the nic is good too.

NIC%20RIVER%209-21-18

8 Likes

Give it time my friend. Give it timeā€¦

6 Likes

Kind of a exciting end to the day yesterday. Received some vape mail from Smoant, The Charon mini and the Naboo kit.

I picked this up the other day too VPdam Leon Squonk.

Not to sure about this thing, I donā€™t mess with mechanicals.

8 Likes

Grabbed myself some Nom Nomz Dough Boy from the local Make my Vape shop today, great customer service, very polite helpful staff.

A scrumptious sugary doughnut, injected with thick creamy custard with a dollop of blackberry jamā€¦ nom nom.

Tried it freshly made and its gonna need some time for the dough and custard to come through but the blackberry jam is pretty delicious tbh :yum:

8 Likes

Definitely sounds nummy!

3 Likes

Picked up the Stacked RTA. Also got a display model Niagara for $20.

STACKED

8 Likes