Vape Mail! 2018

Why that I did! I though it was a tribute to Paul Bunyan.

4 Likes

They are a roadside icon in America, first created to sell, what else, mufflers. They’ve become highly coveted and treasured members of the communities in which they are found. I wish I had my own, but I claim the Skyline one as my own. As for the Skyline one (the one by me in Foristell), it is the only known MM to exist that has one arm formed to hold a muffler, and the other arm raised above his head in a big salute. A true one of a kind!! Side note- earlier this year, ours was broken in half in a windstorm after proudly standing in place since 1998. It was repaired, restored, and is back in place! Looks brand new and I’m so proud of my Muffler Man.

How do you like that for painfully hard to read, Sparky?

5 Likes

Wow, I had no idea I was in the presence of such a celebrity! Passing it will never be the same. Is there any ritual I need to know as a proper passing? In Kazakhstan we stopped at every little tent or pile of rocks that marked a profit and stood around for a bit. No, that’s not it. I70 would be backed up to New York.

5 Likes

Yes. You simply wave to the Muffler Man to return his generous greeting. I swear I do it every time I pass, have for the last 17 years. No worries; I know I’m insane.

6 Likes

Stuff it in the mailbox already!!! Still out for delivery.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Amen I say onto you!!! Time to start the grill!!!

7 Likes

Thank God for that :grin:

7 Likes

I would have got mine first but had to work all day and couldnt get the to depot.

But I will take Friday in china Tuesday in my hands in rural Australia

7 Likes

Little birthday gift

11 Likes

Is today your birthday?

5 Likes

It is, I’m 36 today :smile:

8 Likes

Right on Grubby!! Happy Birthday Bro! It’s to early to have a beer but a toast to you man!!
I turned 36 in January.

8 Likes

Cheers, it’s never too early to have a beer! :laughing:

7 Likes

Cheers @anon96069639 :smile:

6 Likes

So, my nic salts should be coming today. Should I post a long and tedious delivery path saga again? :rofl:

6 Likes

Ya if you could lmao - but let me know how you go with em interested to hear your thoughts.

6 Likes

Keep us posted @anon96380778 :grin:… I would like to hear your thoughts on the salts also…

5 Likes

I’m obviously not going to make you suffer with a bunch of shipping BS. But I do plan to try a quick S&V with the salts to see if I can get an early idea of how it seems to feel.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday old chap :dash::dash::dash::new_zealand:

7 Likes