Vape Mail! 2018

Such a waste! Why couldn’t he have used a Smok?!?!?

5 Likes

I was able to determine the name of the vessel. It’s called the SS Minnow. Not a good sign.

This is why I was hopeful. My previous FT order flew through. It died in customs for a while, but the trip prior to that was lightning,

5 Likes

So it wasn’t shipwrecked nor was it confiscated by a kraken. But it still sucks to wait. And I will not even begin to relax until it has reached a destination OUTSIDE of the customs pit of despair. That’s where the last shipment got stuck.

6 Likes

I realize I’ve made this some sort of boring saga. Like you care where my damn Charons are. Anyway, it has cleared another major hurdle; out of the ISC and onward. There is yet one more big step to take. I’ve lost gear at the St. Louis regional facility as well, so it needs to arrive at my local post office, like soon.

And really, it hasn’t been all that long yet since I ordered. I don’t know why I decided to make this a grand affair. Oh yeah, I remember It was you, @anon96069639!!! Getting yours all next day and stuff.

7 Likes

com-video-to-gif

6 Likes

Fixed it for ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

As long as you know! :wink:

6 Likes

Now I’m going to report incessantly, wisenheimer.

So, this is the last stop prior to the local PO. In other words, if it isn’t here tomorrow I will be pissed. The voyage from ISC Chicago to STL was indeed quite rapid.

7 Likes

Just to make you feel better posted Friday waiting for me to pick up in town on Monday (this morning)

2018-07-29 08:14
VIC RURAL DEPOT AU, In transit

2018-07-29 03:01
MATRAVILLE AU, In transit

2018-07-28 16:31
MATRAVILLE AU, In transit, Package available for clearance

2018-07-28 16:31
MATRAVILLE AU, International shipment release - Import

2018-07-27 07:39
SINGAPORE SG, In transit

2018-07-27 04:25
GUANGZHOU CN, In transit

2018-07-27 03:41
GUANGZHOU CN, Departed FedEx location

8 Likes

Oh, I saw that alright. I promptly ignored it, too!! Y’all driving me to get beer and break my diet, you know.

8 Likes

Ha ha You asked for it :rofl:

9 Likes

Two more updates to go, both will be today. Riveting, I know.

5 Likes

Everyone will be thrilled when it arrives. I’m gonna throw a party myself. Thinkin a USPS brisket.

4 Likes

Love how you get in the Ogre appetite references when possible. Since this is just day 13, I won’t hold anyone’s feet to the fire as long as it arrives today. (Get it, ‘feet to the fire’? That was for you Ogester!)

2 Likes

rolf, You’re getting real good at this yourself. At least so far I think everybody is having fun with it. The ones I really loved were a few where people would hit like and maybe an emoji and then later ask if it was a typo. Priceless.

4 Likes

My name’s Fizze, not rolf. But thanks.

4 Likes

OooooPs… rofl… Oh boy…

6 Likes

One more update to go!!! Would have been zero but Sparky had to point out what an annoying dullard I was!!

4 Likes

Well Shizam! I just blew by your place last week on my way out and back from my Grandson’s wedding in Independence. Would have honked if I had known.

4 Likes

Did you see the Muffler Man?

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/8900

2 Likes