Vape Mail! 2018

It might be safer to just pull along a spool of rope and then follow it back home. :joy:

3 Likes

ice-car

12 Likes

Totally incredible man!
Some majorly impressive art there.
And the stabwood, with the laser-etched 510…over the top!!!
The logo’d SP mod is pretty sweet too. :smiley:

Congrats man! Nice haul all the way around!

5 Likes

Oh babbbby! That is HOTTTTTTTT!

5 Likes

That stab is wicked man. Sweet haul for sure…

5 Likes

Did he send it free in exchange for a review? :thinking::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thanks fellas, im so in love with that stab i cant even tell ya, :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

unfortunately not :rofl: thats me broke for the foreseeable future lmao

5 Likes

Great to see you have em @Steampugs they were sure as shit worth the wait.

4 Likes

sure are man, couple of issues with the 2 smaller ones but the srab and the Last dance are epic, tell me man its been a while for me, how low can you build on these, im askin because on my old ones i could build way lower than these, I cant get lower than .2 on any of the new bunch

2 Likes

Oh he must have changed the board - the older ones are good down to .12 (from memory) although building that low would stress the board and battery and give you a rather warm vape.

3 Likes

yeah i dig a warm vape, probably a safety thing with the newer ones, shame…means i gotta fuck ton of coils I cant use lol…I’ll have to get building again :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Series deck brother - grab 4 x modfathers the rda will give you an excellent vape :tada:

4 Likes

I was just typing ‘apart from the Modfather obv’ lmao…

4 Likes

Not a big fan of the airflow with the normal cap, glass cap is lovely though :ok_hand: just a bit loose

3 Likes

Can any of them hold a 40mm

3 Likes

The NLPWM v2 boards won’t work below certain ohms

And they like to ‘buzz’ with lower ohm coils.
I’m building at higher ohms because of it.
It’s like having an angry bee in your RDA :rofl:

5 Likes

not sure actually…got the steam crave downstairs but ive not even taken it out of the box yet…bin there ages, I’ll have to see…lookin at it im guessin it’ll be close on the 2 big ones

3 Likes

Thanks man thats the info I wanted, .21 …I can work with that…just…lol

3 Likes

He sent me the Voltrov RTA too for taking so long with the order, things a beast man I love it, amazing flavour, builds at .13 though so its on the legend for now :dash::dash::ok_hand:

6 Likes