Vape Mail! 2018

Dangit man! Get hold of yourself! Thats just going to appear desperate! You need a legitimate reason to be there! So maybe setup a lemonade stand next to the mailbox.

7 Likes

Iā€™m drumming about 21 appendages, especially after @anon96069639 ordered his gold Charon AFTER me and received his way BEFORE me.

7 Likes

Too late :flushed: Do you think itā€™s going too far if I ask him if I can bug his car so Iā€™m not sitting out here foreverā€¦ Yeah probably, I wonā€™t tell him then lolā€¦

6 Likes

Had to fight Charlie for it but I got itā€¦

10 Likes

Dang @Eddie, that is really sharp looking.

6 Likes

I have found harmony in my life. My soul is now at peace. I have vape zen or some deep shit like that. At least until the next really cool mod comes out.

12 Likes

Lookinā€™ sweet!! I guess if one must have zen, thatā€™s a heck of a nice way to find it.

8 Likes

Thanks Jim!! Iā€™m really digging the thingā€¦ I would love for my next one to be a paranormal. Such a elegant looking piece!!
It should almost be put in a display case to be admiredā€¦

6 Likes

Haha, if I see a speck of dust on it, or a drop of juice, I have to wipe it off right away, but I will get over it soon. My last mod purchase for awhile and the people at the local store worked hard to get it for me. I have so overspent lately!
Its like I can breathe a sigh of relief, but now the thrill of the hunt and anticipation are gone lol.

5 Likes

Totally know what you mean. I spent half the day trying to find a Atomizer to match it after the anticipation faded :grin:

6 Likes

Dang I am really a sucker for leather. The Cylon has to be on my short list. I am really torn between the black and the tarnish. Iā€™ll have to wait for quite awhile til my bank account recovers. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

4 Likes

Yeah making decisions suck, just get them bothā€¦:grin: J/k. No, I was torn between the two color choices also. The only reason I went with tarnished is because I have a couple black mods already and wanted something different. And Iā€™m a Sucker for gun metal finish too, then add leather! Oh man! Feeling GQ (Classy) with it in my hand. All I need now is a Fedara hat some slacks and suspenders. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Worst day ever!!!..my WR order has arrived at home and iā€™m at work!!..ARRRRGHšŸ˜«
I havent even seen the stab wood one yet I literally have no idea what it looks likeā€¦
Hats off to my girlfriend for her rather impressive sarcasm thoā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m not the stalking type, but do you really want your address out there for all the world like that? Man, you make it easy!!!

3 Likes

oh I give my address to anyoneā€¦you wannit?..oh.you already have it :roll_eyes: lol

4 Likes

Do you usually take Sinderland or Lindsell?

4 Likes

oh Sinderland, Lindsell is the long way around :joy:

Im getting burgled as we speak arent I ā€¦:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Not by me! I know you have a mean streak and a great memory!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know that I have the temperament of a little girl and I can barely remember where I live most daysā€¦I posted this pic as a reference that I can keep coming back to in such circumstancesā€¦

5 Likes

Funny, @Sprkslfly said he has the body of a little girl. I think he was coming on to me.

So, I assume youā€™ll post a pic or two when you get the mod out in the open, eh?

3 Likes